𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭

It seemed when he showed up in her office he froze."Leave him." The guards left and he walked in.

Closing the door she smiles."Sit Micheal." He sat obediently. She wore a black button-up with a corset.

Black slacks and heels on she smiled."Your feeling angry I know." Her hands sat on her lap.

She was gonna test him."Lets focus on something else today." She says getting up. She had to tread lightly.

"Today I want to focus on his you feel when your around small things." She says gently putting her hand on his shoulder.

He seemed to tense before relaxing."Im gonna take off your chains and your gonna show me you can handle it.

She took her key and undid them all. He flexed his hands."I trust you Micheal." He got up and looked down at her.

"Do you trust me?" He nodded. She walked behind her desk and grabbed the half mask.

She slowly approached him."Wont you be so good for me?" She begs the fabric in her hands.

He took the fabric. "I can help you Micheal."She says."But you have to cooperate."

In one swift movement the ugly plastic mask was replaced with half of a black mask.

One grey and one blue eye stared at her. She smiled and stroked his face."Your such a good boy for me."

Her praises made him smirk. How cute. He had soft curly dirty blond hair."At this rate you'll be out of here in no time."
-
"Now, now why the hell are you here?" Mark was bothering Micheal as he sat in the cafeteria.

"Thorn?" She glared."Your Clarence is no longer valid I hope to never see you on my floor again."

She says snatching the blue card from his belt."Hemings escort Mr Mark out." In a snap the gaurd from her right grabbed Mark.

They no longer disobeyed her. Well the smart ones."Come on love its time for our session."

Micheal rose the guards silent. She had become accustomed to him. He cooperated with her.

What where they to check her for pet names or strange behaviour. The monster would be gone soon.

One less thing for them to have to worry about. She lead him away. A single chain around his neck.

The last one she would remove. After he was finished with his treatment.

Once she had him sat at her desk she smiled."I sent a letter to the court they are willing to see you."

She says clapping her hands."Youve been so good for me so I got you something special."

His eyes followed her hands."A gift when we leave this terrible place." A long black box. She took off the top.

His eyes saw the glint of a blade."Be good for me." Her tone now held something else.

Something psychotic."Wont you?" She questioned. This time she was leaning over the desk.

Her breathe taking eyes staring into his. He nodded.