𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓷

I leaned against my door frame as I watched the police investigate a house only four away from mine.

That's when Mara walked across the street. I sucked in my cheek ready to pretend.

"Did you see what happened? I heard that Tandy got killed." I wanted to smirk, but then I remembered.

I was a sane member of society."Was it the Boogieman?" I teased.

She looked at me angry."Thats, not something to joke about, I heard he was released." I rolled my eyes.

"This town needs to get over this weird obsession with that Myers man he's gone."

Mara narrowed her eyes before scoffing."He killed more than 40 people Azula." Crossing my arms I looked her in her eyes.

"They only proved 4 of those supposed murders honestly I think these..dulsions need to stop."

I say with a steady voice. She looked at her fingers."I guess your right its gone on too long."

I felt my lips twitch. A smile fighting to pop on my face.

"It has Mara it has." Turning around I go to close the screen. "Wait! Are you coming to tonights get together?"

I snapped my fingers."Oh I forgot about that, I'll see."

Then I slammed the door closed and locked it. She walked off sullen, then I closed the second door.

Moving my robe down a bit revealing my shoulders I felt the air hit my neck.

It made me shiver."I never knew you were such a good liar." That made me shiver again.

His voice was deeper and raspy since it was the morning.

"Goodmorning to you Micheal." I say turning around. He was standing in the kitchen. Back turned to me.

Probably getting some coffee. "Are you leaving to that gathering?"

He questioned, making my breath hitch."Possibly it would be weird it I don't leave the soon."

I heard him hum before watching his arm flex up as he chugged down some coffee.

My eyes didn't leave his muscular back, his shirt no where to be found. Though I also saw the scratches that lined his back.

Walking behind him I watched as he put down the mug.

Wrapping my arms around his torso I was barely able to touch my fingers together. "I didn't hurt you to bad did I?"

I mutter gently peppering kisses on his shoulderblade.

He chuckled."No, but keep going like that and I might hurt your ability to walk." I giggled.

Then I ran my hands up his torso. "I don't think that's a very good threat honey."

I say pressing up against him. In an instant I was flipped around and he was pressing me against the counter.

"It wasn't a threat it was a promise." He says looming over me.

Biting my lip I licked my lips. Within a second he picked me up and through me over his shoulder.

Perhaps it was his way of keeping me home, but everyone knew I was one stubborn bitch.