𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷✈︎

"Mom what the hell do not send me handcuffs I don't care what you and dad did."

She said her face red. "No dont come and cleanse my house and no your not getting grandchildren!"

She yelled in the phone. Micheal stood in the kitchen as she hung up. Looking behind her she saw Micheal.

"Oh sorry you must be hungry let me change and ill cook." She said walking upstairs.

He followed."Your room is the guest room." She said pointing to the room closest to the stairs.

He looked at her and tilted his head."Micheal, your room is that one don't patronize me."

She said before going into the master and closing the door behind her. As she changed she smiled in the mirror.

Unbraiding her hair she started to become relaxed. Walking out she looked around.

She figured he was somewhere nearby. Walking down the stairs she saw him sitting at the kitchen table.

He was reading a book. Smiling she walked in and started making food. Though she did feel him.

He was staring at her intensely. "Im making some chicken salad for lunch then some stew for dinner."

She said as she put together the stew. Putting it on low she put the top on her pot before taking the salad and making two bowls.

She also put some leftover carrots on the table with ranch. Not paying any mind to Micheal she grabbed a cup and made some chocolate milk.

Then she took some tea and poured Michael some. Putting it on the table with the salad she left hers on the counter.

Grabbing her glass she walked out. Then she heard a knock on her door. Walking out of the living room she looked out of her door.

Seeing Kyle she rolled her eyes.Opening the door she leaned across the entryway."Kyle what are you doing here?"

She asked."Well I heard you came back in town and I wanted to ask if you wanted to get coffee sometime."

Smiling she shook her head."Im flattered but i don't think my husband would like that."

'Wow Michael is so useful when I need an excuse.' She thinks as she saw Kyles face drop.

"Really you got married?" She nodded."Yeah anyways if you see Hally tell her congrats on the baby."

Azula said before closing the door. Walking back to the kitchen she saw Micheal had finished eating.

Drinking her milk she took her plate and sat down."Your gonna have to get a job soon which means your gonna need to drive."

He looked at her and closed his book."Ill teach you or of course you can walk but-" He nodded.

"You want to walk?" She questioned. He nodded."Okay but eventually your gonna have to learn."

She said before taking a sip of her drink."Im gonna work at the preschool on the corner oh I need to get you a phone set up."

She said getting up. But before she could he took her arm.