𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮

"My card is not working." Rose says simply."You don't have clearance anymore."

Thorns voice was sharp."I need to gain entry." Rose says angrily."Why?" Thorn stood her eyes leveled with Roses.

"I was his old doctor and im testing a medication." Roses voice seemed confident.

Her stature however did not."Your no longer on his file he is no longer yours to test."

Her voice turned protective and defensive."He was my patient I was making prog-"

"The only thing you did was sedate him long enough to decide he was unstable." Thorn bit out.

"He is no longer your concern that is why your not permitted in his cell or on this floor. So what are you doing."

Her words easily made Rose more angry."I don't know who you think you are-"

"Dr Thorn if you are so curious or just are so much of a illiterate woman you cannot read."

Rose gasped."How dare you-" Her words were cut shorter than her pathetic excuse of a haircut.

"I do not care about what you want or think you need. Micheal Myers is no longer under you care-"

"But-" Thorn glared down at the woman."If I catch you on this floor again or he tells me your done Clarence for this floor will be revoked."

Thorns sharp voice cut her down faster than any supervisor could. Rose walked away angry and humiliated.

Scanning her card she watched as the door slid open. Her eyes fell on a small pillow he kept on his lap as he molded another creation.

"Time for our time." She spoke. He looked over at her."You kept giving the guards trouble so im taking you today."

She says her eyes blazing but mouth in a straight line. He got up and she put on his chains. "If you had been good I wouldn't have you wear them."

She says reminding him of his bad behaviour. She knew he was no where near ready to relize he was wrong.

He was smart yes but he was still a psycho. The long chain fit snugly in her hand.

Long maicired nails looking like claws as she walked him along the white hallway.

Her door was reinforced metal only opening with her keycard alone and the button inside the room.

As she sat down she noticed him still. Shutting the door she rolled her eyes."Now we're gonna try something different today."

She says. Grabbing the white mask off the wall she set it in front of her face."You find comfort in a mask."

She says painting to herself. Taking it off she noticed him twitch in anger."You feel in control with it on."

She says getting up the mask fastened on her face."When you feel these urges...its when your wearing the mask."

She says touching the soft rubber."For the next weeks well be working on your anger and if you do well."

She gently tugged on the chain."Ill take them off."