𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮

"Micheal I'll let you eat than you can tell me about you day." Azula said picking up her plate ready to leave but he stopped her.

She looked over."Oh do you need something Micheal?" He nodded. She quickly put her food down on the table.

"What do you need are you not feeling well?" She questioned her eyes focused on him. He shook his head and grabbed his note pad.

E͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞ w͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞ m͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞.

Her eyes widened."Are you sure?" He looked at her. She quickly sat. He never liked repeating himself.

Taking a clip from the table she clipped her hair back. Picking up her fork she started to eat.

She didn't pay any mind to Micheal not wanting to make him uncomfortable. Though her phone rang and she sighed.

"Hello?" She answered before taking a bite of her pot pie."Darling I heard you've been married."

She froze."Dad? I thought you were on a trip in Hawii." She says sighing before taking another her of her dinner.

"I am! But I had to check on you make sure your alright how's everything going!" She flushed remembering just a few days ago.

"Fine everything is fine." She says sighing. Already knowing what he's going to say."Did you get a strong man to protect you? I know that you think it's stupid but your small Sweetpea."

Flushing she got up so she wouldn't disturb him."Dad im average hight!But yes my...husband is very tall and strong you would love him."

Azula says loosely her eyes glancing over to the man in question. He looked at her curiosity on his face.

Looking at her hands she fiddled with her fingers."Oh im glad one day we'll have to meet this man."

Putting her hand on her face she felt her face heat."Some day dad but I have to go we were in the middle of dinner."

Her dad chuckles mischievously. "I want some big strong grandchildren soon Zula!" She ended the call and turned around.

"Sorry Micheal but are you finished with dinner so now we can talk." Azula says walking to the table.

Sitting down she pushed her plate over to the side."Now Im going to start work in a few days and I wanted to make sure you were okay with that."

He looked at her and tilted his head. "Im asking you if you want me to stay home or go to work."

He took her hand and intertwined their fingers making her look at her lap. "M-micheal what is your answer?"

He took her chin with his hand studying her face. "A-anyways while your in a good mood I need to tell you something important."

He nodded his eyes never once leaving hers. She felt the heat rushing to her cheeks as she was studied like an artifact.

Maybe she shouldn't have asked him about his combability with her leaving. It could be too much responsibility for him.

God she was hoping he would take this well.