𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓑𝔂𝓮

She had finished dressing and looked in the mirror. Her hair was in a bun with a braided crown.

She also wore a grey dress with black boots and socks. Of course she had natural makeup on and some jewelry.

She only had those clothes and her satchel as everything had been packed up and sent back to her home.

Walking to her giant reinforced door she unlocked it leaving the keys in the socket as she would no longer stay there.

Turning towards the hallway she continued to walk until entering the elevator and swiping her card for a final visit to Micheals's level.

As soon as the elevator dinged she was on her way to his door. Guards were scattered about.

Some looked relieved others terrified. Swiping her card she watched the door open.

Micheal stood his silky blond hair wet. He wore a pair of jeans and a shirt with some shoes.

Frowning she reached up to look at his neck."They made the chain too tight yesterday."

Gently she touched the irritated part of his milky skin. Dirty blond hair fell just past his ears and a scar from his eye brow to the bottom of his eye was prominent.

He could see from both but his right eye was Grey. Rubbing it she smiled.

"Ill fix it when we get home." She said walking out. He looked down at her. Liking the sound of home he followed.

As the made the trek through the last halls she noticed doctors peering from their rooms.

She cured Micheal Myers it was impossible. Though he walked behind her.

Almost protectively. She scanned her card the many gates in front of her opening. Micheal smirked as they left.

His eyes found the Warden. Who was grasping the desk hard as he watched the monster leave.

"Azula." She said as she sat down in her car. He looked over."My name is Azula." He tilted his head.

"You must be hungry I can't wait to cook some decent food." She said as she started her car.

Turning on the radio she smiled as she saw the fields filled with flowers. So beautiful Haddonfield was.

"When we get to my house I'll tell you where your room will be the boxes should be unpacked though I made sure they didn't touch yours."

She says before her phone started ringing. Picking it up she tucked it in her shoulder as she drove.

"What the hell do you want?" Micheal looked over. She never cursed a lot so it intrigued him.

"No you can't come over im busy settling in.....with my husband yes I just got off my honeymoon."

The lie fell off her tongue.Her face flushed as she glanced over. Michael was staring at her intensely.

"No what the fuck mom I don't no God Jesus please no im sorry." Soon she was pulling in.

"No im not coming to Christmas mom yes I know. Im not going to die." She rolled her eyes as she went to her door.