𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓯𝓮

"To change your name they legally married us...it is apart of the marital rehabilitation program im sorry Micheal."

He blinked."No." She went silent."W-what?" She asked not understanding but wanting to hear his voice again.

"I want you to stay home." She flushed and looked at his hand."Whatever you are comfortable with Micheal."

She then gently put her hands on his and brought his hand down."I-im going to wash dishes you should rest work must have been hard."

He chuckled making me flush. Had be always known how to speak? Maybe he was a selective mute.

Though I decided not to push it. I quickly move to clear the table wrapping my own plate up for later.

I could feel his eyes as her watched me.

What the hell was wrong with me? I'm curing Micheal Myers not falling in love with him. Her your shit together Azula.

I think my own face a bit pink.
-
I was preparing for bed when my door opened. It revealed a showered and a very muscley Micheal.

Was this man trying to give me a stroke? I tied my silk head wrap lace robe around my shoulders.

He didn't even ask he just went to 'his' side and laid down. I groaned. Why did he have to make things so hard?

I knew he didn't know any better but he was starting to get difficult to ignore. Was he doing this on purpose?

Maybe. I guess I needed to stop ruling that out.

He possibly could have affectionate feelings towards me...considering he seems attached. Though its normal.

I'm the only one who's showed him compassion in year's.

I'm sure it's just a faze. Getting up I walk to the bed and move the covers. Getting in I take out my book.

It was called the love blood can bring. A girl was in love with a murderer but she didn't know he was until she caught him.

Though at that point she didn't care, she was too in love with him...im starting to feel targeted.

Rolling my eyes I put on my glasses and I begin to read.

Though the session was cut short when I felt eyes on me."Yes Micheal?" I answer looking over.

"Hand." He ordered. My eyebrow arched."Is that how you ask?" He looked at me.

"Give me your hand please." I chuckled."Goodboy." Giving him my hand I watched as he interlaced our fingers.

My face was warm as I turned off my lamp and faced him my eyes never leaving his.

I liked to get lost in them. Find the bit of humanity inside of them. The only thing he showed me.

Micheal never really cared for anyone else. I'm sure he had his killer tendencies.

I wasn't a magic fairy so it was more than likely he would continue to kill. Though as the days went by I found something interesting out.

I couldn't care less.