𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝔂

She watched the hall as she crossed. It was lunch he still was inside his room. Though she could tell he was growing restless.

Opening the slot she looked and saw him sitting on his bed."Micheal I made something for you."

She says putting it through the slot. Gently making sure it didn't break. He saw it and got up.

Looking at it quizically he walked to the door and took it off the small metal platform. It seemed to be the perfect size.

He liked it she could tell. At least it wasn't destroyed at he went to his wall. Taking a white one off his wall he placed it on the platform.

She smiled and took it. Progress. He knocked on the door. She stepped back as the guards walked over.

"He knocks when he wants to leave." She looked at them."You are still on timeout do you want to come to my office?"

She asks. He nods. She nods to the guards. They open the door and put his chains on.

Walking to the black haired man she took his collar."I want you on level three." He glared shoving her off him.

"I don't take orders from you." She smirks and grabbed his arm kneeing him in the stomach before flipping him on the ground.

Putting her heel on his chest she looks down."I won't hesitate to punish you again if you don't follow my orders."

"Do you understand." He smirked she pressed her heel into his chest."Do.You.Understand."

He groaned painfully "Yes Mrs Thorn." She sneered."Now get up your dirtying my floor." He quickly got up and walked off to the elevator.

She turned around."Anyone else want to test my patience today?" She questions. They shake their heads.

"Ill take him." She says taking the chain attached to his neck. It was like a leash."I can't allow you to-"

She glared at him."Go right ahead." She started walking past them and into the elevator.

Michael was smirking under his mask. He didn't take her for a pushover Mark got what he deserved.

Though he held a little respect for the firey woman next to him. "Im sorry for taking so long sometimes you have to back your bark up with your bite."

She says chuckling as the elevator dings. Taking him to her office she scanned her card and fingerprint having the door open.

Her office was bigger than the other doctors offices. He sat down in the large black chair.

Pressing the red button on her desk she smiled."Now knowing as you don't speak I know you can write."

She says grabbing a pen and notepad."Dont make me regret handing you something sharp.

Taking his hand cuffs off he flexed his hands. Cracking his knuckles he grabbed the pen.

T͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞ y͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞ f͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞ t͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞ m͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞.

She smiled and took the mask in her hand putting it on her wall with some clear tape.

"Your welcome I think the one you got me Is just as nice." Her face turned sour seeing guards walk to his cell.

Locking it she put in her override code. As they scanned there cards each and it didn't work they grew angry.

"Leave the cell alone and get back to your stations." She says through the intercom. They looked at the cameras.

Fear fell through their faces as they walked to their places."Now as I was saying."