𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ᱬ

"Okay Micheal let me see your neck." I say standing in front of him as he sat. He looked at me.

I bit my lip trying to hold down my annoyance.

"Micheal please." He lifted his neck. But compared to his towering figure it was hard to get my hands comfortably on his neck.

Dragging a chair over to him I sat my legs folded under me. He looked down at me.

I found he seemed amused. I wonder why. Looking at the skin I realized it wasn't irrated anymore.

Sighing I still checked anyways. My hands worked briskly.

This I felt his own hands on my hips. Making me flush. What was he doing? "Micheal do you need something?"

I figured he wanted my attention. After all I had been doing paperwork and doing things all-day.

He didn't bother explaining his actions and slide his hands down. I shivered. No bad.

I need to stop him. He is not well he dosn't know better.

I put my hands on his."Micheal remember what I said-" He gently squeezed me making me forget how to speak.

What the hell...did he know what he was doing? Surely not.

I tried to form words. Jesus I needed to speak. But the words got stuck on my tounge. I could only feel my own need.

I had held back for so long he lit the spark that set the fire.

Speaking of fire I could feel the want making me squeeze my legs together. Stop him...right I need to stop him.

Damn. Okay get yourself together. I put my hands on his arms. Michael you can't touch me like that. Your my friend not my significant other."

I tried to emphasize that knowing he just misunderstood what he was supposed to do. He was new to feeling.

He probably just thought that's how be should treat me.

He looked down at me. Making me squeeze my thighs together more. Then he took out his note pad.

And wrote something. I looked at him thanking God he took his hands off me.

I was exercising as much control as possible. But it was getting harder. It was almost as if he were pushing me on purpose.

Though he then stopped writing. Note pad on the table along with his pen.

I looked over my eyes looking at what he wrote. My brain computing. Then I felt my face heat up.

y͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞ l͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞ i͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞.

Oh my. I mean I did like it. But I couldn't tell him that. Though now I definitely know he was trying to please me in some way.

Maybe he didn't mean it like that. Maybe he just wanted to repay me.

But I couldn't reward..such behaviour."Micheal I...you cannot touch me like that we are friends id you want to please me you can help me with something maybe cooking."

I looked at me. His eyes showed displeasure. Which meant he really wanted me to know he wasn't pleased with me.

Though I have to wonder why.