𝓡𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓽

Azula looked at Micheal. He was sweaty and clearly had been working hard. He had his work jumper rolled down to his hips.

A thin undershirt hugging his tone body. Yeah she needed some more restraint if he was going to come home like this every day.

Though she wouldn't let that get in her way. Reaching up to his torso she smiled."Im so proud of you!"

She said her sweet smelling body being covered in his own wood and musk. Which he found gave him joy.

He picked her up making her squeal. She cupped his cheeks."Oh what a good boy youve been! I've made something special for you."

He felt a lazy smile fall on his lips. The way her body looked with his made him happy. Small so he could protect her.

She smelt good praised him and was making him something special? Oh if he wasn't restraining himself he would have taken her days ago.

She hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Now let me down so I can finish dinner go and shower too I've bought some things for your bathroom."

She says trying to hurry him along not wanting him to notice her legs which were pressed together.

He nodded setting her down. But when he noticed her legs he licked his lips and he headed upstairs.

He really needed her to break soon because if she didn't he would.
-
I looked at the pie I made. It was his favorite pumpkin pie a recipe I specialized in.

Though it wasn't just because of him going to work. It was because I had to break the news to him.

When looking through my papers for work I noticed a marriage certificate. The court apparently didn't feel like telling me.

Though to change his last name instead of just doing it regularly they married us. Apparently now that im remembering the documentation.

I had signed a paper, back when I was going to enter the facility about marital rehabilitation.

Though I was now trying to figure out how the hell I was going to tell him. Micheal was..cured. But he still had his moments.

Maybe I could wait. Sighing I closed my eyes. Marital rehabilitation. How the hell did I overlook that.

What was I doing during the signing? Then I remember. I was busy with talking to my doctor about my health.

Just signing and not looking. A habit I picked up during my second year of physiology. That's when the timer dinged.

Moving towards the oven I quickly grabbed some towels and took out the pot pie. Setting it on the stove I turned off the oven.

Closing to oven door I set down the towels and then I pour some sweet tea. Maybe if I soften the blow enough he won he angry.

Looking down at my grey dress with white lace I took off my apron and fixed his plate. Okay.

This should make his mood better....hopefully.