𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓣𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮

Azula stood in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hands as she saw Micheal off to work in the morning.

He had been sent with lunch and his phone. Of course, she loved to see him come back.

But not as she much as she liked to watch him walk away. Her head snapped up as he turned back.

"Be good." She felt the blood rush to her cheeks as he closed the door behind him.

He just had begun to talk so it always caught her by surprise when he did. Though usually, it was what he said more than when he talked.

She sipped her coffee and turned on the news hoping to shake off a few mixed emotions.

"Today all the citizens have been notified that Micheal Myers has been set free according to the facility he is cured, though his new name or updated picture will not be released to the press under law."

She sighed. She didn't want to see with an angry Micheal today.

As she knew, this would trigger sometype of meltdown. Hopefully, he just worked through it.

He was better less angry. But sometimes she thought he was saving it.

Saving it for the day he let loose. She leaned back against her couch already a bit stressed.

Couldn't she just be lazy and not stressed for one day?

Yes. Turning off the t.v she got up and walked to the porch. Leaving the door open she decided to water the plants.

Still in her nightgown and head wrap. She could care less.

Deciding to take a day to herself she let the stress fall down her back like water. If he came home in a more she would help him.

Though for now, she would prepare in the laziest way possible.

She needed as much energy as she could keep. Because he always had the worst temper tantrums.
-
When he walked through the door she had already made dinner. Fresh lasagna sat on the stove cooling.

Though the woman in question was nowhere to be seen. This made him tense even more.

"Im up here Micheal." She called already knowing how possessive he was. That's just how he handled things.

She wasn't opposed to it. He walked up the stairs and into their room.

She sat at her makeup table new wrap on and a silk nightgown with lace edges. Looking behind her she saw a very sweaty Micheal.

"You should take a shower you seem tense." She pointed out as she applied lip balm to her cherry red lips.

He nodded and went into hers."Yours not mine." He grunted and closed the door.

She just sighed and got up. He was definitely in a mood. Which wasn't her favourite thing to deal with.

Though after she had made his plate and he came down he seemed not as angry.

She tried to get him to talk as much a possible. Hoping to brush the bad day off of his shoulders.

But it wasn't that easy. It never was.

"I want a good night kiss."