𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔 𝕴𝖈e 𝖂𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

She walked outside and saw them. Three guards around him one with a hose spraying him with water.

Ice cold water. She angrily turned off the hose and walked full speed towards them.Once they noticed it was off and made eye contact with her their eyes widened.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" Her voice boomed making them stand still.

"I can't believe this all of you leave I don't want to see you around my patient again is that clear." They were quiet.

"IS THAT CLEAR." They shook."Yes Docter Thorn." They answered shakily before scurrying off.

Her Plum colored hair blew in the wind as her eyes glared at the retreating guards."Absolute morons."

She mutters before turning to the brute. His white uniform was soaked to the bone and the chains were painfully tight.

"You poor thing." She muttered as she grabbed her key from her hip."If you act well I can take them all off soon."

She says loosning them. Then she took off the ones on his feet and the chains from around the pole.

"Now hurry with me inside you must be freezing." She says walking to the entrance.

The large black hose making her angry as she rushed to the entrance. Scanning her card she saw the doors open.

Walking inside she heard his steps behind her."Now to your cell block you can change and ill have them take you to my office."

She says opening the elevator. He looked at her his eyes watching her every move. The way she took long strides not stumbling once.

The way her shoulders never sunk and how she held a aura of superiority."Now come on won't you."

She orders. He follows her directions as she keys in fourth floor. Scanning her card she waited.

"Im sorry for how they were treating you ill make sure that it never happens again." Unlike the other people there.

She was not scared or trying to be threatening. She was stern and honest he could tell she was not quite the same.

They stepped out of the elevator and she walked to his cell.He could escape at that moment strangle her and leave.

But he knew better guards were everywhere and the elevator wouldn't move unless he had a card like them.

He wouldn't get past the first gate without the building shutting down. That's what his conscious told him anyway.

"Come now Micheal." Her voice was sharp much less caring then it was when they were alone.

He was quiet trying to process the change as he walked. The guards hands grasped their gun holsters as he stepped next to her

Scanning her card the door opened he stepped inside."Be tolerant with the guards won't you."

She says before closing the door.A loud sound echoed the large lock closing."I don't want anyone causing him trouble."

She says sternly. The guards were silent. She walked past them."Who does that bitch think she is."

She snapped around and walked back in front of the black haired guard. He screamed at her...prick.

Grabbing the long stick from her belt she shoved it in his neck and electrocuted him. He screamed as he fell downwards.

"I am Doctor Thorn and I expect you to address me as so." Her dark look made the man grow silent.

She walked off making it clear who was in charge.