50. hor**..?

It was a well spent weekend in Busan for Rosé and Jungkook

It was a well spent weekend in Busan for Rosé and Jungkook. That Monday morning, they left the house to go back to the city of Seoul to continue with their busy careers. Both of them were quiet at the first place, Jungkook was focused on driving and Rosé was smiling while thinking of how nice it was to be able to meet his mother in his hometown.

"Jungkook.."

"Hm?"

"Can I stay with you at your apartment?", Rosé asked as the car entered the expressway.

Jungkook glanced briefly at her before keeping his eyes focused on the road again, "You don't want to go back to your house?"

Rosé shook her head, "I want to be close with you..can't I?"

Her hand slowly snaked to his neck making him jumped a little in his seat.

"Plus, my clothes are there in your wardrobe. I can stay, right?", she asked as she moved closer to him and left a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Ye- yeah, okay. It's not like I can say no to you when you're clinging on me like this.", Jungkook flashed a smile as he turned to look at her for a moment.

"Thank you...I love you, honey.", Rosé kissed his cheek again before taking out her phone. "I'll tell dad first.", she said as Jungkook nodded in agreement of her action.

X●X●

Jungkook was happy to have Rosé accompanying him at the apartment especially when Jimin was away on work trip that whole week. However, sometimes he felt like she was clinging to him too much until it bothered him from doing what he used to do when he was alone. Because of that, he sneaked out of bed tonight and went out of his bedroom to work on some reports that he usually check before he sleeps.

"Kookie..."

The coffee mug in his hand almost slipped when he heard a voice behind him. He gulped as he expected to be scolded any time by now. He stayed quiet before he turned to his right and saw his sleepy fiancée standing there with his pillow wrapped in her arms.

"You got a work to do?", she asked as she approached closer to him.

"No, it's just-", he stopped when he saw she put his pillow beside him on the long L-shaped sofa.

"Can I sleep here? You can continue your work, I won't disturb you.", she sounded tired as she sat down on the sofa.

Jungkook looked at her face and gave a peck on her cheek.

"I won't be long. You can sleep here if you want. I'll carry you back to the room once I'm done, okay, cupcake?", he said as he took her hand in his.