25. when

It had been difficult for Rosé to act calm when she met Jungkook at the company building since he found out about her 'gibberish talk'

It had been difficult for Rosé to act calm when she met Jungkook at the company building since he found out about her 'gibberish talk'. He might be showing his serious face whenever they bumped at the elevator or the cafe but she cannot help herself from being embarrassed with him. Maybe if she did not know that he found out, she will act like she usually does in front of him.

That night she found out Jimin knew what she said, she regretted trusting him to help her delete her drunk picture from Jungkook's phone. It turned out Jungkook did not have the picture and Jimin sent the audio recording from Jungkook's phone to his when they were at the gym. Then, he asked Jisoo to translate it and Jungkook happened to hear it too.

If Jisoo did not ask her about the audio recording, she might not be embarrassed with Jungkook. However, after three times of meeting Jungkook at ParkTech this week, the guy seemed like he did not care about her confession at all. He was being his usual self, quiet and looking cold whenever she met him.

"Doesn't he have feelings?", she asked Jimin after Jimin came to her office to apologize for what happened.

Actually he had apologized so many times all week but he still feel guilty towards her. Rosé, on the other hand, surely was sad with what happened, but she immediately forgave him. She knew he did not meant to lie to her about the nonexistent picture. He was just curious about the meaning of the words she said in the audio recording. She did not blame him for making Jungkook found out about it. She knew Jungkook will find out too sooner or later. What she did not know is how Jungkook can keep his straight face with her.

He should be mocking her, at least but he did nothing. She got confused of him until now.

"I think he wants to talk with you about it but he just doesn't know how to.", Jimin said.

"He wants to talk? When? We've met few times already but he never speak up about it.", Rosé sighed, unable to think the reason Jungkook did not scold anything about the gibberish she said to him the other night.

Jimin quietly think but he could just shrugged his shoulders after that.

"If I start it first...oh no, that's not going to happen. I'm embarrassed and I'm sure I'll just be embarrassing myself more if I speak first.", Rosé shook her head several times as she covered her face.

Jimin chuckled, "I'm not going to lie. Your face is red, Rosé."

His words made Rosé pout.

"What should I do, oppa? Even if I just stand next to him, I know my face is red. I'm so embarrassed with him..", she said to Jimin.