32. experiment

"You can sleep here tonight

"You can sleep here tonight. I'll be sleeping outside-", Jungkook lost his words when Rosé got up just after she lied down on his bed.

She looked at him with sad expression.

"Chaeyoung, why? Is there a problem?", he asked her.

She pulled a long face as he asked her that question.

"Is it too cold? I can lower the-", he could not finish his words when he suddenly got pulled down by Rosé to the bed.

"I want you to sleep here. This is your bed, why are you going to sleep outside?", she asked as she hugged his arm tightly.

"I...don't want to disturb you sleeping.", Jungkook replied as he sat next to her.

She shook her head at him, "You're not disturbing. Who says you'll disturb me if we sleep together?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, "I just thought.."

"I need you here, Jungkook.", Rosé said in a tone that Jungkook never heard before.

It sounded soft and sultry to him, that was how he could describe it.

"But I don't want you to be uncomfortable-"

"I'm uncomfortable to sleep alone. I mean...I need you..to be my pillow. I want to hug you like I hug my pillow while sleeping. That's how I get comfortable to sleep.", Rosé cut him off before he could finish his words.

"You can take my pillow-", he was going to give her both his pillows on the bed but she stopped him before he could reach any of the pillows.

She looked at him in disbelief, her man needed to learn more.

"I don't want to hug your pillow which you use to put your head on. I want to hug you. I want you to be my pillow, is that so hard for you to understand?", she asked before she looked away, pretending to sulk with how Jungkook was not treating her right as she wanted.

Jungkook was a bit shocked and confused at the same time. He thought she would feel uncomfortable sleeping with him. He was just trying to be a gentleman, a good boyfriend who cares about his girlfriend. He knew she did not like to sleep on the sofa at the living room. She had back pain when she slept there before this. That was why he let her sleep in his bedroom and decided that he will be sleeping outside tonight.

When he looked at her crawling away to the other side of the bed, he felt guilty towards her. It was not supposed to be like this. He has to fix it.

"Chaeyoung?", he called her.

"Leave as you want.", she responded without looking at him.

Her words made him felt worse. He crawled up slowly towards her and carefully lied down facing her back. He was unsure of what to do to make her turn around but he prayed that she will not be angry with what he will do next.