39. birthday boy

Smile as the bunny say ⬆️ hehe

Smile as the bunny say ⬆️ hehe. Have a good day ahead, guys!

X●X●

It was a nerve-wracking night for Jungkook when he found out that his dinner date with Rosé was going to be accompanied by the elder Park a.k.a the president of ParkTech, Park Hongjun.

He thought the night will be special for them both since it will be his birthday when midnight strikes. When they arrived at the reserved room for the dinner, he was speechless when he saw Hongjun already in there waiting for him and Rosé. He acted awkwardly at first, bowing 90° angle in front of the president while Rosé was holding his hand.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?", she asked him as she grinned at her father who smiled back at her.

"Hi, Mr President. It's good to see you here.", Jungkook greeted while ignoring Rosé's question.

Hongjun chuckled before asking Jungkook to stop bowing to him.

"Come on over, have a seat, you two.", he told them as Jungkook got up from bowing nervously at him. "And Jungkook, just call me uncle is enough. We're not at work, you see.", he added as he watched the young man shakily moved the chair for his daughter to sit.

"Umm...okay, uncle.", Jungkook replied as he sat down beside Rosé.

After the awkward greeting, Rosé made sure the two men in the room could blend in well with her various small talks and funny stories about the good past. It was a success for her to make them became friendly that night. She always wanted to see the two of them together outside of work talking like father and son like this. She wanted them to create a bond before she tie the knot with Jungkook. Yes, she wanted to marry Jungkook. She really loves him no matter what secret he has hiding from her.

"Daddy, can I go with Jungkook? I'll be home tomorrow night.", she casually asked permission when they walked out of the restaurant.

"Chae...", Jungkook was a bit surprised at her question.

"Okay. You can go.", Hongjun said as his car that was drove by his driver arrived in front of them. "Jungkook, take care of my daughter.", he said to Jungkook before he bid goodbye to them.

Rosé waved her hand until her father's car disappeared. Her car that was drove by the valet arrived a minute later. The valet gave the car key to Jungkook who was looking at Rosé in disbelief.

"Kookie, what's wrong?", she asked him as she pulled his hand to go to the driver's seat.

"You really like to decide something abruptly, right?", he asked her back.

She looked at him in disagreement, "Why? I just asked my dad's permission. Was it wrong?"

Jungkook shook his head, "It's not but it's too sudden. I thought your dad is going to murder me for taking you away from him."