24. at the gym

Jungkook was enjoying his run on the treadmill when he felt a pat on his shoulder, making him slowed down the machine to see who is behind him

"Hi!"

He almost tripped on the treadmill but he managed to balance himself again before he stepped down from the machine

"Hey, Kook!", Jimin came from behind Rosé and sat down on the small bench near the treadmill.

"What are you guys doing here?", Jungkook asked as he checked the time on his smart watch.

Rosé put down her bag and got on the treadmill that Jungkook used earlier with a smile.

"Careful.", Jungkook said as he watched her turning on the machine and slowly walking on it.

"Relax, I know how to use it.", she told him.

"Don't tell me you guys are here to interrupt me.", he replied as he looked at them.

Jimin shook his head as he took out his bottle to drink, "We're bored of the park so here we are."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Bored of the park?"

Rosé chimed in, "Just like you got bored of the gym last week."

Jungkook glared at her before he took his bag and wiped his sweats off, getting ready to leave.

"Oh, are you leaving?", Rosé asked as she sped up her pace on the treadmill.

He nodded, "I'm done for the day."

He was going to take his bag to his shoulder when he felt something thrown to him. He looked at it and then to Rosé when he saw it was her jacket that she threw to him. She was just wearing her white sports bra with black track pants while running on the treadmill.

"I'm just getting started.", she said as she glanced at him.

He tightened his jaw, holding himself from cursing  before he heard someone whistling at their direction. To be exact, there were two guys whistling and watching Rosé on the treadmill. It bothered him. He threw the jacket to Jimin and put his bag down beside him.