17. at fault

Rosé thought she was doing it right to limit herself from being seen too persistent to get close to Jungkook but she was wrong

Rosé thought she was doing it right to limit herself from being seen too persistent to get close to Jungkook but she was wrong. What she did to him this morning just made her realised that she failed to keep her distance from him. She should not be there that morning.

"I've asked Wookie oppa to watch him. I shouldn't have disturbed him there.", she pouted as she recalled how angry Jungkook was with her.

She might get to see him through the CCTVs around the building like she did before this but she felt bad watching him like that. That was why she asked Dongwook who was also her former senior manager to work at ParkTech. He was a person she looked up to and she hoped that Jungkook could learn something from him.

"Knock knock.", Rosé came back to reality when she heard a voice at the door of her room that she purposely let opened.

"Come in.", she said as she saw that it was Jimin out there.

She formed a smile as she watched Jimin entered her room.

"What makes you come to this fortieth floor, oppa?", she asked as Jimin reached her table.

"Nothing. Just...want to see if you're okay.", Jimin replied as he focused on her face.

She frowned, "Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"I heard from Yeonjun, a junior in Jungkook's team.", Jimin told her.

She shook her head, "Seriously? Me telling his leader what I did to his computer was being gossiped around?"

Jimin smiled, "It's not like that but you probably have said it out loud for Yeonjun to hear you."

She nodded, "Maybe they heard me as I was sniffling."

She cried a little after the incident with Jungkook. Probably the staff there were concerned and heard her conversation with Dongwook when he went to her.

"What happened?", Jimin asked, wanted to know from her own mouth rather than others who just witnessed the incident.

"Hmmm....I accidentally spilled coffee on his keyboard.", Rosé told him.

Jimin slowly nodded, "That's all?"

"I might have ruined his computer too. I don't know..", she pouted as she thought about Jungkook's words to her that morning.

"Ruined his computer? Just because you spilled some coffee on the keyboard?", Jimin replied.

Rosé nodded to him.

"Oh, Rosé. Spilling some coffee on the keyboard won't break the computer. It's not that bad, I've spilled a lot of drinks on his laptop and keyboard at home. He'd glare at me but I'll wipe it dry and he's all good again. Trust me, it's nothing.", Jimin said to her.

She gave a look of disbelief at him.

"He scolded me, oppa. Like I've made a big mistake to him.", she stated.