38. his secret

It was all cozy and warm on the bed until Jungkook felt the comforter being pulled down making him slightly colder than before

It was all cozy and warm on the bed until Jungkook felt the comforter being pulled down making him slightly colder than before. He squirmed a little and pulled the comforter back up to cover his bare arms. His eyes were still heavy to open so he was shocked when he felt the scorching heat entered his bedroom.

"What...", he hardly opened his eyes to see the curtains were already shifted open allowing the sun to be seen from the window.

"Good morning.", he flinched before he saw Rosé standing beside his bed.

"Chae...what time- Ah...", he hissed as hangover hit him.

Rosé quickly sat next to him and gave him a glass of water to drink.

"Take the pill and rest. I'll make you some soup to eat.", she told him as she stands up.

"Wait."

"Yeah, you need anything else?", Rosé asked him.

He lifted the comforter away and looked at himself before he turned to face her.

"I wasn't wearing these last night.", he looked at her different clothes too. "What happened?", he asked with worry visible on his face.

Rosé looked at her clothes and smiled to Jungkook. Then, she moved closer and whispered to his ear, "Don't worry, Kookie. Nothing bad happened." When she moved back, Jungkook pulled her hand.

"No, I don't believe that. I knew I drank a lot but I didn't remember what happened after that.", he said to her.

Rosé smiled again before she patted his shoulder, "You drank a lot and you got drunk. That's all, honey."

"That's all?", Jungkook asked, his face still looked worried.

"That's all and we kissed a little, hmm.", Rosé said casually which only caused Jungkook to worry even more.

"We kissed?"

"We were making out-"

"Making out?! Ah, oww...", he looked at Rosé in horror while touching his jaw that felt a little stinging there.

Rosé handed him the pill to relieve the hangover he was experiencing. He took it and swallowed as Rosé watched him. Then, he lied down again and covered himself with the comforter as Rosé took the tray of glass out of his bedroom.

"Cupcake.."

"Yes.", Rosé held the door from closing as she heard Jungkook calling for her.

"Can you get me the ice pack in the fridge? I feel my cheek a bit numb.", Jungkook asked as he put his palm on his hurt cheek.

Rosé went silent for a moment as if she realized something.

"Cupcake?"

"Oh, yes. Okay, I'll get it for you.", she left the bedroom and headed to the kitchen right away. "Roseanne, what have you done to him?", she scolded herself as she picked up an ice pack from the top part of the fridge. "But he deserved it, didn't he?", she asked herself as she walked back to Jungkook's bedroom. "Gosh, I'm sorry, honey.", she said after realizing what she had done.