41. sorry

Guys, HELP! CATCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PENGUINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my virtual hug to you guys. Hehe...hope you catch it well. 😉

X●X●

Jungkook had stayed for an hour next to the bed Rosé was lying on since she got out of the operation theatre. He did not leave her even for a second which amazed the elder Park who came in to the room with packed food in his hand. Jungkook was seen resting his head on the bed while holding Rosé's hand, he did not realized her father's appearance at that hour.

"Jungkook?"

"Uncle.", Jungkook stood up and let go of Rosé's hand before he bowed down to the older man in front of her.

"Have you eaten, son?", Hongjun asked as he handed the packed food to Jungkook. "Here, I got you teokbokki if you want.", he said as he watched Rosé who still unconscious on the bed.

Jungkook smiled faintly before he took the food and put it to the table beside the bed.

"Aren't you hungry?", he asked as he sat down to the couch next to him.

Jungkook shook his head, "Not yet, uncle. I'm good."

"You're worried about Rosie?", Hongjun asked as Jungkook sat down too.

"Aren't you too, uncle?", Jungkook asked her father back after he nodded slightly.

Hongjun gave a nod too, "But I'm sure she'll be fine. The doctor said the stab wound isn't severe. She'll wake up soon, Jungkook."

Jungkook silently looked at Rosé's face.

"Don't tell me you're blaming yourself for what happened today.", Hongjun said to the young man beside him.

Jungkook looked at him with a sad expression, "Shouldn't you blame me, uncle? It's my fault Rosie was there."

Hongjun patted his shoulder, "Do you know that you're just like me?"

Jungkook frowned at him.

"Did Rosie tell you about the accident she had when she was small?", Hongjun asked and Jungkook nodded to him.

"I blamed myself that she got into the accident. I blamed myself for not being there for her and my wife. I blamed myself for not being able to do anything when she cried at the funeral. I was there for her, tried to console her but I knew I was too late. Me not being around when they got into the accident, it's my fault. Me not being able to stop my child's cries, it's my fault. At that time, I used to think how I have failed in my life to protect the people I love. But I forgot I didn't lose everything, I still have Rosie. She might have cried for days but I suffered silently for months. She was the reason I hold on. She was my strength. And still is. She's a strong kid, Jungkook. She has always been..", Hongjun said as he watched Rosé with a smile.