𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟒 𝟏

"Oh, it's you"

You smiled at your fellow partner standing infront of you. "Are you busy?" He asked when you shook your head. "Nope! Why?" You folded your arms and leaned to the door frame. "Mr. Hwang sent us the schedule for tomorrow. I've got the same as yours. Be ready at 9am tomorrow, we will be leaving by then" He said and handed you a copy of the schedule. 

"Sure Rian! Good Night!" You smiled and closed that door as he walked passing by. "Let's see this" You unfolded the paper, and dropped yourself on the couch, glancing at the paper on your hands. 

"Gonna be a long day" You murmured and set the bed to have the good night almost forgetting that you have to call Taehyung back.

||

The alarm rang, when you jumped in fear at once. "What the hell?!" You groaned with your sleepy voice before sliding down through the duet and closed your heavy eyes again.

 'FIRE~!!!!!!'

It again got sounded when you sat down on the bed glaring at the alarm. "Fine!" Annoyingly getting up from the bed, you headed to the bathroom and did your morning chores. Having splendid cup of tea, you grabbed your essential stuff before leaving your room. 

"Hey! Good Morning!" You greeted to colleague, who too came out of their rooms. "Good Morning!" They greeted back and all together, you guys went down stairs of the hotel to pick your transport. 

After a half and hour ride, finally the car came to a halt indicating that you have reached your destination. Stepping out from the car, You and your partner, Rian, made ya'll way to respective departments. 

.

.

.

Time skip

"That's all for today, class dismissed" You announced when the lecture hall echoed with sound of bickering and chair pulls. As soon as you came out from the hall, your phone vibrated. Immediately grabbing the phone out from your handbag, you glanced at the caller ID which gave a you a warm smile. 

Smiling to yourself, you moved aside from the hall way and answered the call. "Heyy!" You called merrily. "Hmm" You frowned as it was just a hum. "Tae?" You spoke again. The other side of call was silence. Dead silence. "Tae, why ar—" "I miss you" You stopped. His unfeigned words and frail voice...your heart sank.

"Tae" You mumbled with whole heart felt strain. "When will you arriving back?" His voice was not straight but crooked enough to guess his state right that moment. He was drunk. The grip of your phone tightened when you noticed he was drunk. "You're drunk" You remarked with anger. If he was around you, without waiting a second thought, you might have smack his head right away.

But he drank because he was feeling uneasy. He have no control without you, beside him. It was only two days that you've been out from his sight but now he already loosing himself. Besides, he hasn't any goodbyes for you. Where ever you're, you will always be inside his heart. 

"What do you think of you Taehyung huh?" You annoyed by his action.

  Drunk? Seriously?

"Baby~I miss you!" He whined. Your heart trembled on a way like you wanna comfort him. But what you supposed to do? You bit your lower lip before sighing in helpless. "Tae, you're not supposed to drink like this" You spoke with a calm voice. 

"I don't care! I want you. Now!" He groaned when you breathed out, knowing you can't control him. "I will, okay? Just wait for few more days. I'll be arriving back" You, yourself found like a mother who's comforting his son who's crying because his was mother was away from him. 

"But y—" "Now shut up! Go back home!" You assumed that he was not at home because of a loud music that came through his phone. This jerk even in a club! Without waiting for his reply, you declined the call and massaged your temples. 

"He's too lucky that I'm not near him" You muttered before heading back to your agenda. 

||

Two weeks. 

It's been two weeks since you're staying in Russia. Every single hour, Every day, Every single moment, you missed your home, your family, Taehyung and friends. No matter how much you tried to finish your lectures before the due date, you won't be able to get chance to back Korea, earlier. 

Days have turned to weeks and now weeks are gonna be months. A month to be specific. After completing four weeks, you'll be back at Korea. But, for Taehyung, Days have become months and weeks have become years for him. Jisoo daily updated you about their doings and sayings, especially Taehyung's routine. 

But it was worst. He was not doing well. Skipping meals, losing his patience easily, even drinking every day. You were bursting out in anger. Even after you said to take care of himself, he's doing something else. As Jisoo said, he's getting even more weaker than before. He rarely goes to office and that has become a major problem to the company as well.

He was not supposed to someone like this...

You couldn't do anything, staying in there. Only thing you could do was listen for whatever they say. But today, you intentionally ignored their calls. You didn't wanted to hear about Taehyung's bad state anymore. It's hurting you so much. How much you wanna to hug him and slap him at the same time?

Thinking about those stuffs, currently you standing at the balcony of your room. Even though the sounds of vehicles and advertising screens were audible enough to distract you from your thoughts, it didn't effect your lost mind. Sure, you been helpless at the moment. 

You picked up your from the chair which was at the balcony, and went through the missed calls you had got

You picked up your from the chair which was at the balcony, and went through the missed calls you had got. Your eyes widened as much as possible seeing the live screen of the phone.

28 missed calls from Oppa (Jimin)
47 missed calls from Chohee
19 missed calls from Mom (Mrs. kim)
33 missed calls from Jisoo Unnie

Your lips slightly parted in surprise to see the number of missed calls displayed on your recent calls. Without hesitating a bit, a dialed Jimin's number when the your room door knocked at the same time. 

Keeping the phone aside, you wore your long satin robe and opened the door, unlocking the keycard.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

____________________

Spooky right?👻

Btw, what's your country guys? 

Don't forget to drop your reviews! 💞🤧