𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟏 𝟐

●●☆☆●●

                  My night has became sunny dawn because of you.

                                                           ●●☆☆●●

"But oppa !! I can't ! You know I'm busy with this work. And even if Taehyung scheduled this, then why can't he tell me directly huh ?" Today was a week day so You were getting readied to go to the Hospital as usual. But your oppa was interrupting you.

"It's just a date y/n. It's not like he's gonna propose you" Your eyes widened at his sentence. Mostly to the word Propose. You felt like the whole world is spinning while you were staying still. 

You fakely coughed at him. Like, there's nothing to be proposed further. It's already arraigned now. Even Yesterday night You heard that Taehyung's mother has hired a Wedding planner. Great. Some one hire a Priest!

"Oppa, Why can't you understand that I can't go to this date? And I'm pretty sure this isn't a Taehyung's invitation" You were saying this almost for the forth time.

"Then do you know any other Taehyung? Stop being childish y/n. Whatever You just get ready at 7p.m OKay? Taehyung will come to pick you up" Jimin said while pulling out his phone from his trouser pocket.

 "But -" before you continue Jimin cut off you.

"No Buts" with that he left your room. You sighed and sat on corner of your bed. 

It's not like you can't go to this. To be honest, Part of your mind says to go. The other says not to go. Even you didn't knew what was going through your mind.

"What should I do? If Taehyung refuse this proposal, Then why would he invite me on a date?" You talked to your self. Suddenly your phone rang.

"Hello?" you answered the call even without looking at the caller ID

"Hello?" A lady voice came from the other side. Ofcourse you recognized that was chohee

"Uh...Yeah so what?" 

"Y/n, Are you okay? It seems like your mood is not good today"

"Yeah...That's it" 

"But why? What happened?" 

"It's about something that I don't want to keep repeating on my head. It's a headache" 

"Yah y/n! can't you tell me what it is?" 

"I didn't told you that I don't say it to you. It's Well...Taehyung has planned a date"

"WHAT???!!!" she literally screamed. "Are you sure y/n? awww finally, that boy has opened his natural eyes to see you as his fiancé"

"Stop fooling around chohee. I don't want to go for this date. And I'm sure more than myself that this is not Taehyung. Probably his mother has planned this." 

"W-what? NO! It's not y/n. I think he needs to spend time with you" You scoffed at her.

"Even you chohee!!!??? Oppa said me those exact words for me"

"Anyway, It's a good choice if you go to this date. I'll come to your place around 5pm. I'll choose you a perfect outfit for this memorable event. Remember y/n, this is your first date with a guy. So you should be perfect." You hummed in response. You bid a good bye and declined the call. Yes, she's true. You haven't dated guys before. You didn't had any interest either.