𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟏 𝟏

●●☆☆●●

               'll tell you all the time, heaven is a place on earth with you

                                                             ●●●☆☆●●●    

You were out of senses about his protectiveness for you. It was the biggest nightmare that you could ever dream of. He never talk to you nicely, he never sees you on a good way, he always badmouth about you, Simply, he hates you from bottom of his heart. 

But just by recalling the incident happened now to you, gives butterflies in your stomach. It doesn't gives you any negative vibes. Just something else.

 Oh yes, Positive vibes.

In each and every minute, when you remembering how he stopped Eunji, how he concerned about you with full of worries on his gorgeous eyes, this all gives you crazy smiles all over your face. 

"What are you thinking this much?" Suddenly, someone dragged you out from your dreamland. 

It was Taehyung.

Right now, You were on the way to your house. Taehyung was driving to your mansion as Jimin said that he can't pick you because he is busy with his work. Taehyung forcibly agreed to drop you home for Jimin's words. You had your personal driver and you could call him to come but Jimin didn't allow you to do that...

 What The Heck ???!!!!

"Huh?....Nothing" you said looking away out of the window. He didn't responded at you. He was driving silently focusing on the road.

After sometime he reached at your mansion and stopped near the gate.

"Thank you for the ride Taehyung" You said  Before you getting down from the car. He just simply nodded at your 'thanking'. As soon as you got down, he started the engine to drive to his place. You sigh at him and went inside. 

You directly ran to your room...

How much you missed your bed ? Oh god ! today, you were supposed to be clingy with your bouncy bed but because of your stupid brother that vanished away.

You jumped to your bed and buried your face on the pillow. still you were deep thinking about what happened today. You were smiling like crazy.

Urgh ! This guy !!! 

"Y/n-ah Be ready by 6.45 okay?" Eomma said you with a smile. You nodded and went inside your room. 

You and your family were invited for a dinner night at Kim's Mansion, and now here you all were get readying to it. You were busy on choosing the perfect dress for this event cause you were visiting to your future husband's house. Lol. You were thinking too much, but now you don't see any bad about this marriage. 

Anyways you both realized that neither Taehyung or you can't do anything to stop this, but Taehyung seems like won't give up for this easily. It makes your heart shatter into pieces. But you couldn't exactly clarify what was going on through your mind.

Finally, you satisfied with a simple plain black short linen frock.