𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 -𝟏 𝟕

●●☆☆●●

              It's you. Because no one else made me feel like this...

                                                            ●●☆☆●●

Taehyung's gaze stopped on your neck. 

"What's that?" He asked you pointing at your neck.

You got confused about what he was asking. "What?" You too looked down at your own neck but there was nothing wrong.

"Come" He dragged from your wrist to his room. "Yah Taehyung!" You called out him but he was just observing your neck.

What the heck!?

"Where did you got it?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" You questioned him folding your arms over your chest.

"This" he said coming closer to you. He touched the necklace around your neck. 

You got instant current shock. 

"Yah What are you doing!" You slapped his hand stepping back. 

"Who gave you that pendent?" Now you got it. He was asking you about the pendent on your white necklace around your neck.

But...What for?

"You mean this? Why are you even asking it?" You frowned at him.

"Tell me" He said glaring at you. 

What the hell!!

"F-fine! He gave me this" You said smiling at the pendent. Whenever you see that pendent you remembering him.

You miss so much

"He? Who is he?" Taehyung asked you. 

Oh yeah...He don't know who is he. 

"Umm...My best friend, let's say he is more than a best friend to me. He's the one who gave me this" You said smiling cheekily. 

"Who is he?" He asked you again. He doubt you so much.

"Now why you are digging my past? Why?" You glared at him. 

What he will get after knowing your past?

"I just wanted to know. I have the same on--" Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence when a loud noise came from downstairs. 

You both shocked for a second. 

"TAEHYUNG!!!HE'S BACK!!!!" Seokjin screamed from downstairs. 

Taehyung's raised his eye brow and left the room leaving you alone. 

You blinked and came to the real world. He left you alone!? This Idiot!!!

"Hyung!!!" A sweet yet familiar voice approached your ears. 

That voice was so familiar to you. A voice you didn't heard for years. A voice you missed so much. A voice that you loved to hear.

Is it him?

You too went near them, who were so happy to see someone that have arrived surprisingly. 

"When did you come?!" Taehyung asked smiling hugging that guy.

 "Just a while ago!" He said excitedly. 

"Hyung!! Seriously you two are going to marry without letting me know?! Wow I'm surprised hearing that Tae Hyung too getting married" He glared at Seokjin and then chuckled at Taehyung who was engulfed giving him a hug.