𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟒 𝟎

HIGHLY UNEDITTED!!!

Few days passed down the horizon while you were a busy doctor on passed few days. 24 hours at the hospital, 24 working with patients, there wasn't even a free time for a single minute even for you to breathe. 

All those because you're leaving Korea to Russia for a month. So you had to complete your work which will be remain to be done within the month. 

Currently, all the Kims and the Parks were gathered to the Incheon Airport to bid their goodbyes to you. "Take care Y/nii! Call us once the flight arrived" Mrs. Park hugged you, while you weeping on her shoulder. "I will Eomma...You too take care" You caressed her cheek and turned to Mr. Park. Your father...

"Aebojji..." You haven't been distance from your family before so this was kind of alien to you. It feels hard to leave them besides all knew, they can see you and talk to you lively after a one month and that's a long period of time. Especially mother's being subtle when their children going apart from them. 

"Have a safe flight you idiot! Don't you dare to do unwanted things there. I'm always keeping my eyes on you" Jimin mocked where you slapped his arm before hugging him. After all, he's your only sibling of same blood. Chohee was crying silently. "Aish don't cry men!" Your eyes too got watery before hugging your girls squad. This will be your last day hugging them like this till next month. 

"Stay safe my daughter. Don't over work like this one" Mrs. Kim glared at his son, Kim Taehyung. You giggled and nodded your head giving her a response. After saying their Goodbyes to you, it was Taehyung's turn. "Give them some privacy" Seokjin whispered when the families moved aside leaving you and Taehyung infront of the departure. 

"You took so long to say me bye" Taehyung scoffed, looking away but not at you. You smiled bitterly and hugged him, encircling your arms around his neck. "I'm sorry" You whispered with a crack voice. You still wasn't ready to leave anyone. Taehyung stay there straight but hugging you back.

"Mind me to call hm?" He muttered, kissing your head. "I will" Tears where rolling down your cheek which were unstoppable. He immediately wiped those tears bids from his thumb and cupped your face making you to look at him. It's then you found he too was shedding in tears. To melt his cold heart, it was only your mission to make it melt like you did it. You were so precious to him that too in thought of you leaving him for a month, it bought him tears.

"Don't cry...I'll be back soon" You murmured, adjusting your voice to be audible enough. He rested his forehead on yours and attached his lips with yours making it as the last and first kiss with tears. 

Hugging him for a one last time, you took the hold of your suitcase, and waved at others who were looking at you from distance. You pecked his forehead and gulped hardly minding the fact that you can't be in his arms till you come back. Taehyung was holding your hand, afraid to let you go. You managed to flash a smile yet with full of sorrow. "Bye" You mumbled before spinning your feet, and taking away your hand from his. 

One step

Two steps

Three steps

Four...your phone rang. 

You immediately answered without glancing at the caller ID. "I love you" You were stunned. You were in the walking way to the departure and now you were right middle, standing there in shock. With a quick turn, you looked back knowing noticing who passed that sincere words to you. 

You saw Taehyung, who was at the entrance of the departure, smiling at you. "I love you too" You whispered back, breaking into a wide smile. You waved at him and sent him fly kiss,  dramatically to be exact. He, from the other corner, caught it right away and placed that molded palm of him on top of his right chest.