𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟎 𝟐

●● ☆☆ ●●

                   It's very rare to have known you, very strange & wonderful.

                                                                ●● ☆☆ ●●

Taehyung POV:

I was doing some paper work inside my office. Suddenly my phone rang.'Might be a call' I thought and looked at the caller ID. It's my mom. So I answered the call.

OTP:

Taehyung: Hello Eomma

Mrs. Kim: Taehyung – ah! Can you pick me from the hospital? I'm done with all the check ups

Taehyung: I'll be there from another 20 minutes.

I said by looking at my wrist watch.

Mrs. Kim: Oh okay! God bless

End of the call

I called my secretary to look after my work that I was doing, and left my office...

<Time skip>

I parked my vehicle in the hospital car park. I got out of the car, forming the vision in my eyes that Eomma was talking a young lady? Maybe she's around my age. Who's she? I walked towards them and that girl's eyes met mine . She moved her eye balls awkwardly. Then Eomma turned around saying "oh boy! Here you are, y/n this is my son "Eomma said, keeping her hand on my shoulder.

Your POV:

i packed my stuff and headed to the car park. While i was opening the door to the driving seat I saw Mrs. Kim standing near the Gate.'What's she doing there?' I murmured myself while walking towards her to ask does she need any lift from me.

"Mm..Mrs. Kim?" I called her from behind of her figure. She instantly turned around.

"Oh! Doctor, What is it?" she asked me

"Oh no please Don't call me that, just use my name. I like my name. it's y/n" I said shyly

"Really ?" she chuckled and again continued her words "Fine so Y/n what is it"

"I- I saw you while I was getting in to the car, do you need any help? if you don't mind I'll drop y—" she cut off my words and said "It's okay y/n dear, I called my son to pick me. Anyways thank you"

"it's nothing Mrs. Kim" just after I said that I saw a man coming towards us and stood behind Mrs. Kim.

Correction, Handsome boy

I moved my eye balls signaling Mrs. Kim that some one is behind you. She looked behind and that boy just stayed like a Dumbo. "oh boy! Here you are, y/n this is my son" Mrs. Kim said, keeping her hand on his shoulder. "Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n" I offered my hand for a hand shake with a bright smile since I love to meet new guys, but he refused it making my blood boil. "same here" he just said with a deep voice not even looking at me. 

How rude is he? Bruh !! What does he thinks of himself. "I'm leaving, It's better if you come quickly" He said to his own mother in a cold tone like that ?! this guy! I hate people like this ! I badly wanna to kick his ass right now. 

"Please don't think about that much y/n-ah. He's bit cold for everyone. I'm sorry" Mrs. Kim apologized me, and why does she apologize for her son? her son is the one who needs to say so sorry for me and did she said BIT COLD ?! Bit my foot! He's completely a cold person.

"Oh it's ugh N-nevermind Mrs. Kim, I'll get going" I smiled lightly and bowed at her as she too went towards her Damn son and I went near my booboo.

"Really Booboo I pray to god that don't make any condition to meet him with me, never Again!" I murmured to my booboo and angrily opened the door of the car and took a deep sigh to shoo away this moment from my mind . 

I quickly drove to xxxx café which Cho – hee said me to come but I think I almost late because of this. "My heart is so soft that I can't resist it" I talked to my self while driving the car.

<Time Skip>

I went inside the café and saw Cho-hee was sitting on a table near the window with another boy. I took long steps and went towards them. I knew that boy was our Eunwoo. "Hi guys !" I said with a happy smile cause after a long time we hangout like this.

 I hugged Eunwoo and then Cho-hee. "Y/n-ah you got late, why is it?" Eunwoo asked me while I was adjusting my chair to sit. "Oh it's just, traffic you know" I lied to them cause I don't wanna to remind that incident how he disrespected me.

They just nodded and I saw a new version of happiness on Cho-hee's face.

 "What's the reason to bring so much of happiness on my chohee's face" I asked her while knocking my elbow on Eunwoo's signaling that to take a look on that girl's face. 

"What is it Chohee? did you won a lottery?" And that's our genius Eunwoo to tell something dumb making chohee's cute smile turn to a huge smile. What?

"Yah! Did you won a lottery? is it? And why it's making you happy in it? You never buy those lottery tickets !" I questioned her making my eyes brows crooked and she covered her face from her palms. Why she is so shy to answer if it is yes or no? is it that much difficult? What's up with her? 

Finally she looked up putting one of her hair string behind her ear and cleared her throat before speaking.

 "Y-your Oppa is coming t-tomorrow right?" She asked while shuttering with a shy smile.

 "Huh?" I made a confusing face on her.

________________________