𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟐 𝟏

●●☆☆●●

                                            One day, I will fall for you 

                                                            ●●☆☆●●

You knocked the door just then the door open revealing a pissed off Taehyung.

As soon as he opened the door, he attempt to close it again cause he didn't wanted to talk to you. 

"No no no wait" You held back the door, preventing him to close it.

"What?" He asked in annoyance. 

"umm...I'm leaving...Now?" Actually you went there for another reason but ended up with another. You understood his mood and that was highly angry. 

Poor you didn't knew that he was angry because of you...

"So..." He asked raising his eyebrow.

"So?...Oh yeah...B-but I need to gi-" "Taehyung-ah!" Mrs. Kim called him from downstairs. He just rolled his eyes and closed the door walking downstairs leaving you dumbfold.

"What?" You too went downstairs to see all were standing near the door step. But Jungkook was missing

"What is it mom?" You asked her. You roamed your eyes around the place too search Jungkook but he was just vanished.

"Where is he?" You asked others again.

"He went home y/n-ah. His mother called him to come soon so he went" You widened your eyes cause he didn't even bid you 'Bye'. You felt sad on the other side. 

"Oh Is it...Okay then I'll leave now" You took your small side bag in order to leave home.

"It's not good to drive alone at this hour. Taehyung-ah please drop her" Mrs. Kim said when you chocked your salvia mentally. 

'Why do you even ask him mom?! Not in thousand years he won't escort me! Your words are in wain'

"Can't she go by herself" Taehyung asked inserting his hands on his pant pockets.

'I said it before😒'

"TAEHYUNG! DO WHAT I SAID" Mrs. Kim raised her voice that made you jump in fear. 

"Fine" With that he grab the car key from the shelf near by and wore his coat. He didn't utter a single words before stepping out. You too waved at them and followed Taehyung to his car.

The whole ride was pin drop silence. 

Finally he stopped the car infront of the main gate of your mansion. 

"What? Do I need to carry you inside???" He asked you annoyingly as you didn't move a muscle to get down.

"Umm...Actually I need to give you something" You said before taking a small gift box from your bag. 

"Here" You gave it to him. He looked at your tiny hands which holding a black color small box with a cute bow above the lid of it.

"What is this?" He questioned you taking his hands off from the staring wheel.

"Check it yourself" You smiled and instantly drop your smile and made clone face like him.

"And if a clown like you popped out from this trust me y/n you will be dead" He threatened you before opening it. You played with your fingers smiling for yourself seeing him opening the box.