𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟏 𝟓

OMG! Thank you so muchh guys for 1K views !! <33...My sarangs for you...😘💜

Hope you will enjoy this chapter too...

||

                                                            ●●☆☆●● 

                     You took me to another level of happiness...

                                                           ●●☆☆●●

"YAH!! WHO'S CALLING ME AT THIS TIME BRUH..!!!" You yelled hearing your phone ringing on your ear. 

When you arrive from the club yesterday, it was almost midnight and you earn many melodic lectures from your parents and Jimin. 

Your ear drums almost filled with those heavy words. Darn it ! You didn't even dare to sip a one mouth of that shitty drinks but for God Sake these guys won't believe that you didn't drink.

Because they got to know about Chohee' s and Jisoo' s state being drunken to death so they won't even believe you anyway. 

You just listen for those from a one ear and at the other second you spill off those from the other ear. 

Simple...

You don't remember anymore about what they lectured to you. 

"YAH! Who's this?!!" you almost yelled at the person of the other side of the call. 

You didn't knew who was that until you heard her  voice. 

"Y/n?" you heard her voice. It was her. Jisoo

You fell off from the bed due to the dismay. 

Your ass bumped to the floor hardly that made you hissed in pain rubbing it. 

"U-unnie? Oh gosh ! I'm sorry i thought it was someone else. I mean no one calls me at this time" you said feeling bad on her.

"On this time? What do you mean? It's 9am" she said on a confused tone that made your eyes wide. 

"What?! 9am?! Did I overslept? oh shit!" you said kicking the bed. 

"Aigoo baby...It's Saturday so don't mind. Even I woke up just now" she said while chuckling a little.

"Jinja? Woah ! Thank god" You sighed in relief.

 You thought you were late for work. 

"Anyway why did you call me" you asked still yawning.

"Umm...Actually y/n, Sorry for asking you this but Jin is not answering my calls from the morning. Mom is saying that Jin dropped me off but I was drunken totally. Can you remember about yesterday night cause I don't remember anything only the fact that we went to the club and...that's all" she exclaimed. 

You knew what she was going through now. It's the same with your parents and Jimin. They didn't even waked you in the morning hence if you're late on waking up Jimin would waked up you already but this time he didn't.

He's still mad at you regarding yesterday's night.

Shit ! Why even I went there?!

"It's a long story Unnie. You and Chohee drank too much yesterday. I tried my best to stop you both but ended up you two being like real dead bodies. You didn't know how much I worried about you both. Jin oppa was bit mad at you. But only a little. I think He's not ready to accept that you drank 2 bottles of vodka yesterday. I don't t---"