𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟏 𝟒

●●☆☆●●

 I just wanted to ignore you all the time but your smile dragged me                                                            towards you again

                                                          ●●☆☆●●

Taehyung...It was that monster Kim Taehyung

He was right behind you all the time when you were badmouthing him.

"Miss Park" His deep voice gave you shivers through your spine. This time you wanted to dug the ground and swallow yourself inside.

You hastily stood up, bowing at Mrs. Kim and Jisoo bidding them your one last goodbye...mentally.

Maybe this will be the last time you see them

You didn't even dare to look at him who was glaring at you like lucifer. 

As soon as you walked passed by him, he held your arm tightly, pulling you back infront of him. Still you were lowering your head gulping nervously, imagining how this man will react on you.

"Where do you think you are running away hmm?" He asked still holding your thin arm hardly that hurt you so bad. 

The three others blinked at the beast who were gritting his teeth to the beauty infront of him.

 "I-i am in a h-hurry" you shuttered trying to free your arm and took a brief look at him only to see that he's gritting his teeth, clenching his jaws at you. 

Now I can say without any proof that he's the duplicate of Voldemort

"Taehyung-ahh leave her. You might hurting her" Seokjin said. 

"Yes oppa !! this jerk hurting mee !! only you can get that. I Love You !" your mind murmured.

"Yeah...Leave her Tae" Mrs. Kim also said the same and he released you away giving you a chance to runaway. 

You disappeared away from there like a free bird. 

"Seriously Eomma" yet Taehyung was burning by anger.

 "What did I do?" Mrs. Kim showed a innocent face on him.
Fake innocent. 

"She was literally talking sh*t about your SON" Taehyung said while keeping his hands on his hips. "We were having a such a great time with her and you ruin everything" This time Mrs. Kim blamed Taehyung.

 "She was talking completely bullsh*t about me. And now you saying that you had a great time listening and agreeing for those without stopping her?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. 

"Tell me if I'm adopted. Seriously?!" Shaking his head away he went upstairs towards his room. 

||

"Oh god !! What did I do? Y/n why you can't break down your mouth !!! He will kill me alive" you were deep thinking about what will he do to you soon. 

Wondering about that, walking back and forth around the room. He exactly looked like that chucky on that film you watched few days ago..

Only those blood patches was missing on his face to be the exact chucky

You spilled everything to Chohee who was hoping to hear a good news from you. She pitied on you saying that Don't be afraid on him cause he's not going to eat you.