𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟑 𝟏

I didn't choose you, but my heart did...

●● ☆☆ ●●

●● ● ☆☆ ●● ●

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

UNEDITED!!!

By the way, This too will be a longgg chapter...I wanna mention the whole scene at once and that's bit hard task cause the chapter will be long. I'm updating you as two chapters at the same time with the whole scenario I need to drag in. Happy reading^^

||

"You?" Chohee half yelled when others flinched at her high tone. "What is it?!" Namjoon stood up, frowning his eye brows. "Why are you calling me in this hour???" Y/n lift her eye brow in confusion as this girl kept yelling as if someone stole her makeup set. "Are you- Aish! I gave that to you idiot!" Chohee yelled again stamping her feet on the ground. "Listen Baekhyun, I kept that inside my cabin okay. Get there and take it...I think it's inside my cupboard" Chohee kept a hand on her hip and walked back and forth.

 "Baekhyun? Who's Baekhyun! Yah Cho-" Namjoon started to rap when y/n stood and dragged his hand signaling him to sit down, cutting off his words. "Yah you! Who's Baekhyun?!" Namjoon asked again yet on a bit angry tone. "He's a friend of Chohee. They work together men. Didn't you know?" You spat at him and when his jaw dropped. He never knew that before. "Are you serious? T-this girl never said me that" Namjoon said with wide eyes pointing at Chohee.

And here the rest facepalmed mentally seeing the comedy infront of them. "Yeah yeah. Wait" Chohee came back to ya'll and cupped her waist sighing a bit. "What is it?" Jisoo asked sipping her wine. "I need to go. This man has misplaced my design which I need to get the approval next week" Chohee said eyeing to the phone screen which displaying a copy of her design. "Go? Where?" Namjoon glared at her when she smiled awkwardly. "To the room" She replied grabbing her packet of chips. "I'll be back. I just wanna sometime to speak the boss" Namjoon nodded his lightly even though he didn't got anything. 

"I'll be back" Saying that Chohee left from the place. She ran to the hotel as you guys were near to the beach bit far but close enough to enjoy the view of the beautiful night sea infront of a bon fire. Keeping logs around it, you all were sitting on those. You started to roast a marshmallow, grabbing on from Jisoo's hand. "Be careful" Jisoo warned you while you were placing the marshmallow at the end of a roasting fork.

 "Ah give me one too" Jungkook extended his hand to Jisoo like a four year old kid. Jisoo chuckled before giving him one. "Anyone need some wine?" Namjoon asked others while pouring some into glasses. "Oh! I guess Namjoon is enjoying without his girlfriend" Jimin covered Jin's mouth immediately but too late that Namjoon heard everything.

"Why not? I'm enjoying now because she's not here" Namjoon cheered with his glass of wine while others laughed. Suddenly, Jungkook spoke scratching the back of his nape, pouting a little.  "By the way...Did anyone ate my piece submarine? Aish! Hope you guys didn't. It was the tastiest one" Y/n gulped harshly at that moment. You're the one who ate it.  "But it was not good enough...The chicken paste was rotten" 

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 || 𝐊𝐓𝐇 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें