𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟎 𝟑

●●☆☆●●

   It was such a dramatic scene, that we were like designed to be                                                                             together.

                                                            ●●☆☆●●   

Your POV :

"huh?" I made a disgust face on her. Like , from nowhere why is she asking about my oppa ?

"What do you mean ? From when did you had an interest on my oppa? you always hated him" I asked her non-stop , crossing my arms with a dirty smirk on my face purposely. Actually now i planned to tease her...Lol.

"Yah ! Y/n ! don't think about me like that  ! i didn't even ment about your brother. just tell me are they coming tomorrow or not?" as soon as she said that  she closed a her mouth from her hand. Her eyes got wider. She said 'they'. that means she's waiting for him as well. Brave me, catched the secret that she was hiding. Eunwoo was just watching the live k-drama of ours.

"So...Your expecting some one other than oppa. is it ?" i raised an eye brow and tapped the table rhythmically with my fingers. "I-i n-n-oo I mean---" she tried to continue her words so hard but how can i just stay without speaking other than helping her to countinue...hum?  "you ment that is Namjoon oppa too coming along with my oppa. am i correct ?" Yes ! i finally make a face red a tomato !! "YES ! Oh my god i can't handle this anymore ! yes and yes i ment about him" she yelp at me while rest of the people at the café were looking at her on a weird that made me burst into laughter. I some how shut my mouth keeping my both hands and try not to laugh. she blushed at the moment , looked out from the nearby window. "Cho-heesii ! Can i answer for you now?" i asked her on a smooth way. 

She immediately moved her head contacting my eyes on her. She nodded hesitantly. "Yes , my oppa is coming tomorrow and yes , your boy a---" she didn't let me finish my sentence. she was so excited to hear the words 'Yes' from me as she hugged tightly. "CHO-HEE ! I ca-n't breathe baby" I tried to loose her grip around my neck but wow ! she was so strong ! Namjoon oppa will be so proud at her (Your author is laughing while writing the last sentence😂😂)

"Thank you thank you thank you y/n-ahh Love youuuu soo muchh" aww she's acting like a baby now. i pinched her cheek. Then she started asking me thousands of questions like when is the flight landing ? which air port ? shall we go together ? which style do i need to wear tomorrow ?  she's gone crazy. 

Poor Eunwoo , he's just keeping his face on his palms and enjoying the live drama in front of him. I looked at his face. he made a face of 'Why did even came here?'

<Time Skip>

 After all the drama , Cho-hee and Eunwoo went for thier house and i went for my mansion on my car. i was little bit tired so i called my driver to come. While my driver was opening the door of the car for me to get it in , i so a familiar car parked in front of mine. I shook my head and get it in. 'I'm thinking too much' 

Around 30-40 minutes i arrived home. i straight away went to my room and took a warm shower. I was bit happy that my oppa is coming tomorrow , anyways he's my only brother so i love him even my self didn't except that. While humming a song i wore my pyjamas 

 While humming a song i wore my pyjamas 

(Your outfit.🥰It's cute right ?💗)

While I was scrolling my phone my called me to come for dinner. "Ne Eomma!" (trans : yes mom) I replied her back and went downstairs while turning my filthy hair to a messy bun. 

"Y/n-ah , did you took a leave for tomorrow?" Eomma asked me once i sat down on the chair. "Ne Eomma" She nodded me with a smile. "I would like if you go to pick your oppa tomorrow" Aebojji suggested me. Ofcourse it would be great. I can shoot his wallet that is of plenty of money instead of spending my money on shopping tomorrow. how was my evil plan ? and then i got remembered about Cho-hee. if i say her that I'm gonna pick oppa tomorrow she will be at our door step right now. "Okay Aebojji" 

We ate out dinner , talking about random things. "I'm over" i stood up and went to the kitchen to help Nana. After we done with dishes , i headed to my room saying 'Good night' to everyone.  I took my phone and started texting to cho-hee to tell about tomorrow.

Text :

Y/n💗: Hey cho-hee ! you asleep ?

Cho😍: Nah 😴 I was about to sleep then you texted me...

Y/n💗:Oops , Sorry ~! any way , tomorrow I'm going to pick oppa from the airport

Cho😍: Are you for REAL ! 🤯 I'm coming I'm coming ! 

Y/n💗: 😂Oh okeii. Come to my place at sharp 8 a.m. Flight is landing at 9

Cho😍: If Namjoon oppa is coming with your oppa I'll be 6 at morning tomoo😉

Y/n💗: 😂No need baby...Just come at 8 a.m. Now I'm gonna to sleep. Bye ~ Goodnight !

Cho😍: Good Night Y/n-ahh ! Sleep well 😘😴

End of the text

"Let's see how she's gonna react tomorrow" I kept smiling snuggling with my soft pillow and i lost in my dreams...

Taehyung POV :

I was doing some work with my laptop. Then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was Jimin. I quickly grab my phone and answered it.

OTP : 

Jimin : Bro~~

Taehyung : What is it ?

Jimin : I'm coming tomorrow

My eyes widened. Did i hear it properly ? he said he's coming tomorrow ?

Taehyung : Yah ! You are not joking right ? Are you serious ?!!

Jimin : you think I'm gonna joke on a situation like this ? It's already 2 months I've been here now...Tomorrow is my flight to Korea. So yeah , I'm coming

Taehyung : I'll come to pick you. Did you said about your arrival for your family ?

Jimin : Yep ! First i said to my sister. 

Taehyung : Oh it's fine then. 

Jimin : I'll hang up now taehyung. i need to get ready for the flight. 

Taehyung : Okay jimin , Good night

End of the Call 

So he's too coming and it's time for Jungkook's turn. I closed my laptop went to my bed to sleep.

_______________________

So, how was it ?  Please don't be ghost readers just add your comments and make me feel that I'm living😌