𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟐 𝟎

You will forever be mine 

||

"But it's not fair Unnie!" You argues back about the Americano you drank while ago.

You all ordered Americanos from the café at the shopping mall. But the Americano that you gpt was half filled. The others' ones were fully filled.

This was the matter that you were complaining about time to time.

"Please Y/n stop it will you" Taehyung said this again for the second time saying you to stop talking but your talkative chatting mouth wasn't at all.

Even though Jisoo bought you a new cup of Americano yet you drink it, you won't stop thinking about the previous one. 

You were so childish to argue on small things like this...

"Just shake it of Y/n. It almost over now. Let's don't but from that café after wards...Okay?" Jisoo said lastly knowing that you won't stop this from here. Talking and talking about that.

"Yeah..." You said angrily pouting, looking outside at the window sitting at the backseat where Taehyung was beside you scrolling his phone as usual.

"Oh Gosh! I forgot to tell you" Y/n said widening her eyes panicking a little. "What is it y/n? What happened?" Jisoo asked looking back at you from the front seat.

"Jungkook said he's coming today for the dinner" You said calming down, when Taehyung tore the gaze from the phone screen.

Taehyung POV:

"Jungkook said he's coming today for the dinner" I heard y/n said it.

As soon as I heard the name 'Jungkook' I choked my salvia mentally.

What? Is he coming today? Y/n will not stay right? She will leave our place before Jungkook comes. right?

Now way if y/n is staying tonight for the Dinner!

TAEHYUNG! Why you even care of y/n is staying or not???!!

WHEN DID I GOT MENTAL ILLNESS????

"At our place?" Hyung asked y/n. 

'Ofcourse at ours' I mentally rolled my eyes at that dumb question.

"Ne...He called me when we was at the mall. I'm so-" 

"It's fine y/n. Let's order something if there's no problem" Jisoo noona said cutting off y/n.

Wait min! Did he called y/n at the mall? That means she said 'Love you' for him?

'Then that's fine' 

C'mon Taehyung! What's happening to you? Why you even think of her?

No! You can't say like that Taehyung, She's your Fiancé.

I have a right to tell her to do this and that cause I'm not even 'asking' her to do so, It's a must!

I smirked mentally.

Yah! Taehyung!!! What are you thinking this much? Now I am infected with illness talking to myself.  

Great!

"Thank you Unnie. I'll text him then" Y/n said with plastering a wide smile on her face.

'Why is she smiling so happily in terms of Jungkook?'

||

Continuation of Taehyung POV: