𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟎 𝟖

●●☆☆●●

                       I always tried to find my equal, not that whole
                       But I soon got to know that you are my whole...

                                                    My missing piece~

                                                            ●●☆☆●●  

Taehyung POV :

Geez...I'm so overtired now. Just imagine ? i signed more than 50 papers today. This CEO seat is totally a hell to ruin my life. 

"Taehyung , how about your fiancé ?" Please hyung ! Stop talking about her. this is almost 10th time you are asking about her from me.

"Hyung , You know i don't like her at all ! I can't marry someone like that. She's irritating, clumsy, talkative , she always have something to say and do. She even can make a noisy meditation. How can i marry some one like that ? Not even in my nightmare"

"But i think you are the one who's being talkative" Now he tries to tease me. Seriously?  "Taehyung You should accept that She's some one who is cute and nice. You can't deny that. Even she's jimin's sister. She's the one for y--"

"No ! she's not ! She might be cute and nice for you  hyung but definitely not for me. I know she's jimin's sister but she hasn't a single attitude of his own brother. She's completely a opposite."

"Kids ! What are you yelling at?" Eomma came from the kitchen taking the spatula on her hand. Now i supports to run. 

(A/N : Taehyung be like : DASHI RUN RUN RUN !😂😂)

"Eomma Taehyung says that she's not the one for him. How can i explain that she's the one for him? My words are in wain" Hyung complained at Eomma. I frowned at him.

 "Stay calm and quiet son , He will posthaste that she's the one for her" Eomma said while smirking at me. Now this is enough. I scoffed at her and went to my room.

Why these all gone crazy just because of that y/n ? 

Instantly my phone vibrated. I looked at the call ID , it was an unknown number. I ignored it but again the phone started vibrating. So i answered the call.

End of Taehyung's POV 

 Y/n POV :

It's 8 p.m. now. I hardly tried to explain for my parents that i can't marry him. He's completely a monster. Even Oppa came against me and said 'He's someone you don't know still'. I'm done with this marriage. It only gives me a headache. 

I decided to call Taehyung. To ask about the condition at there house now.

*ring ring*

He didn't answered it. I dialed his number once again.

*ring ring* *Accept*

"Hello?" I deep voice came from the other side of the call.

"Uhmm...Hello ? is this Mr. Kim?"

"Yes , speaking. Who are you?"

"Are kidding me Taehyung ? You just heard my voice at the morning and now asking me who am i ? Did you lost your memo--"

"First tell me how did got my number?" he asked me. He really lost his memories. Did he forgot that his best friend is my oppa ?

Flashback