𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟑 𝟔

Dear readers, I'm here with a big thanks to you all for reading this story and voting plus commenting on this. I'm really grateful for you all and you're always be the reason of my motivation. 

I do learn to write better and better everyday and I'm still learning so I hope you won't make me disappoint by just reading and not vote or comment nothing. I see a lot of readers of this story but most of them don't vote or express their thoughts by commenting.

Is it that much hard to press on the vote button? Fine if you don't like but atleast comment on me please. I'm not being rude but this is the only way I can express my words so this is how it is. I'm sincerely asking you all to vote the chapters if you like and please comment. It will really make my day. And if you don't like to vote then don't read, Simple~

Anyways, thank you all. Love you and take care!

-Sponge❤

All of me loves all of you...

●● ☆☆ ●●

"Y/NNNNNNN"

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Jimin fell down from his chair, and groaned at Taehyung who just woke up from his sleep, screaming your name. "Y/n...N-no" Seokjin was glancing at Taehyung mischievously from top to the bottom. "Y/n what?" He got confused at the moment cause Taehyung was murmuring your name continuously. 

"W-where is Y/n?" Taehyung whispered, getting off from the bed. "Sure that you're in love with Y/n" Jungkook mocked, radiating his bunny teeth. Currently, All of the boys were in Taehyung's room having a good time together except Taehyung, who got awaked from his deep sleep of five hours. "Yah! You saw her few hours ago idiot! Woah! How much I struggling to keep Tilly away from me and now this brat asking where is his love, like seriously?!" Seokjin face palmed at Jimin's words. 

Ignoring his words, Taehyung pulled off his duet from him and wore his slippers hurriedly to go out. "Where are you going?" Namjoon asked, looking at him confusingly. "He's searching for his love~" Jimin burst into laughter, literally fallen out from his seat. Taehyung only sent him a death glare before turning the door knob and left the room leaving the rest dumfolded. 

"Seems like he had a nightmare" Seokjin whispered when Namjoon nodded. "I guess too" Jungkook mumbled with a mouth full of submarine. "Yeah yeah! Nightmare of love" Jimin, the short eat won't stop spilling jokes. 

On the other hand, Taehyung was sweating and trying to catch some air properly while having a heavy mind of afraidness. He clearly saw you dying... 

He only remembered that the boys gathered to his room and started blabbering nonsense which he hated the most. So he drifted to sleep and now he got waken up with the most and worst nightmare he ever seen.