Chapter 19 🌲

"Are you out of your mind!!?" Esme scoldeed, looking at Edward who practically jumped back at her tone.

"What did I do!?"

"Getting yourself killed! Or trying!"

"But its not like he's done it," Athena pointed out.

"You're quite right," Edward agreed and smiled.

That was a much longer explanation, Athena thought, and almost felt out of breath.

"Why did I not see her getting out of the water?" Alice asked.

"Because you can't see werewolves' future. At least in the books," Athena explained.

"That's not fair," Alice said quietly.

"On to book three?" Athena suggested. She received six nods in return. "Eclipse. The love triangle book," she started and snorted. Edward raised an eyebrow.

 "What? Oh, right. Sorry." She coughed once. "Since Edward left before, Bella is still afraid that he will leave her again. She doesn't want to fall back into depression, since he's basically her life." Thats sad- and very depressing. Alice thought

 "Edward is still talking about marriage and she is arguing several times, in the end she does give in. While Victoria is hunting them – Bella – and creating a newborn army. She's still friends with Jacob, which Edward does not like. He swears he'll fight for her, because he wants her to choose him. So she's kind of dragged in two directions. But she's hurting both of them in the process." Don't go further with your opinions, Athena, she told herself. "The wolves and vampires stand side by side to fight the newborn army, but Bella is afraid that Edward will get hurt. So she convinces him to stay with her under the battle, with one wolf together with them so they can keep an eye on the situation from afar. Then more complications between Bella, Jacob and Edward. Anyway, they win the battle, though Jacob does get hurt, but Carlisle help him heal. Bella chooses Edward. That much is obvious. And what is left is to plan a wedding and tell Charlie." Not the best way to tell, but it was the basics... Maybe I left out too much? Nah, we'll say it's fine, for now.

"That's... interesting," Jasper mumbled.

No one else said a word.

"I guess the fourth book then," Athena said and yawned. "Breaking Dawn. Part 1. Starts with Bella in her new car, thinking back to when she and Edward told Charlie, then Renee, which went better than thought. Some stories about the Denali family and immortal children, gave her nightmares before her wedding day. The wedding is beautiful. No problems there. After and later, Jacob comes by who have been missing for quite a while. Stirs it up a bit. Edward and Bella leaves for their honeymoon and they go to Isle Esme." Athena smiled and looked at Esme, who blinked in response and shook her head a bit. "Anyway they do have their honeymoon, but then the next day Edward is out of his mind just because of a little bruising. No idea that the first time actually made her pregnant." Athena snorted and the vampires stiffened.