19

Early morning on the next day. Just as the sun was setting up to the sky, long lines of colored papers were flying through the air and crowding the sky with its huge amount of number.

Anyone, from the neighboring villages of Hidden Village, who was awake early in the morning and would chance upon to unexpectedly look up into the sky could see quite a bizarre scene. The colored papers were like a marching band into the air.

To those who had witnessed such unexplainable scene would wonder of its amazement while others thought of it as a disaster phenomenon.

Along the way to the capital, Prince Feng Ding under the shelter of his majestic carriage, didn't noticed any of that happening. He was busy molesting with his own perverted eyes the 4 younger children seated in front of him. While the older girl who was supposed to be "Su Xui" was linking arms and flirting with the prince in a manner of seeking favor from him.

Prince Feng Ding thought of changing the clothes of these children to sexy see through muslin dress that would only cover a little amount of their private parts once they came to his mansion in the capital. Just thinking of their white, tender and young skin exposed to his eyes, the prince couldn't help but be turned on at the moment.

With a tight trouser in front of him, the prince was so eager as he shouted for the carriage driver to move faster. He wanted to fully enjoy these four young children into his harem of concubines. For that to happen, he must reached the capital fast since his tools for bedding were in there and he couldn't wait to use it on them. 

Prince Feng Ding smiled pervertedly as he licked his lips while watching the kids bundled together at the furthest corner of the carriage.

On the other side...

Within the capital of Xuan Kingdom, the head of the emperial knight of the royal family came to seek an audience with the emperor for an urgent news to report.

At that moment, the whole capital city was in an uproar for the sudden colored papers that could be seen falling from the sky. No one was seen up in the sky throwing these papers. Not even a shadow of a magical flying beast could be seen above the clouds.

Many speculated that it must be the wind that moved the colored papers. Others thought of another possibility which was the use of the legendary magic. Not knowing what excatly and why was this sudden phenomenon happened, a lot of misconceptions were made. Ordinary citizens thought of this event marvelous to look at while those who were skeptical and paranoid were thinking for the worst case scenario including invasion, war signal, or a sign of calamity.

For these type of events to happen, the emperor must know of this situation first hand as the one who governed the kingdom and its people.

After Ling Xiao, the head of the imperial knights, was granted permission into the throne room, he directly reported to the emperor without delaying anything since this kind of phenomenon was a first and never been recorded in the entire history of their Xuan Kingdom.

Just as Ling Xiao was left feeling perturbed about the sudden situation, His majesty, the emperor Feng Xuan, felt the same way, too.

The Xuan Kingdom compared to other majestic kingdoms in the whole continent was just a small kingdom that could be easily trampled by other bigger kingdoms. The Xuan Kingdom simply was living through leeching on the Feng Kingdom inorder to be protected by the said kingdom from invasions. In return, since the Xuan kingdom was rich in resources and fertile lands despite being a small kingdom, the emperor of Feng Kingdom made this as a primary exchange for their protection.

With the sudden happenings in the streets of the capital, Emperor Feng Xuan was feeling anxious to know what was going on. He kept on hoping that it was not anything war related since their kingdom's previous granary were almost emptied by the Feng Kingdom as part of the contract. His own people almost had nothing to eat because of this but if he would not give in to them, their kingdom would be swallowed whole by bigger kingdoms who were aiming to their abundance of natural resources.

If only their kingdom had experts of their own that could fight against these power hungry and greedy kingdoms surrounding their small land, he would not put the citezen's in peril because of the fear of invasions. The kingdom got so many promising youths but those who have unique qualities and character could only be counted once in a blue moon.

Suddenly, emperor Feng Xuan remembered an expert in their kingdom who was so powerful he could uprooted an entire kingdom with jusy a wave of his palm. Sadly, he was an unrestrained psychopath that knew no bounds or limitations. He was addicted to killing and bloodsheds that the emperor felt scared of asking favor from him again. Just like before when they first went to war with him, he didnt recognized anyone whether a friend or foe once he got excited. He killed everyone he saw moving and breathing like a psycho laughing evilly. His eyes turning red was their indication of his excitement being aroused so when it happened, they could only pretend they're dead since running away from him was of no help. Thank goodness that dangerous psychopath was in seclusion. However, that was also the reason why they borrowed the Feng Kingdom's protection since they had no one they could rely on when troubles such as war erupted as of the moment.

Just as emperor Feng Xuan deeply sighed in silent defeat, the double doors to the throne room opened and the advisor of the Xuan kingdom came in rushing.

Since Ling Xiao's reports were done, the emperor let the advisor spoke of his concerns.

A/N:
Please be warned. This is just a draft and is still unedited.