Chapter Nine

Everyone was holding their breath as they waited for the eggs to completely hatched on their own.

The first batch of eggs to hatch were the ones besides the baby triplets. Baby Su An An had a wind fairy dressed in green outfit, baby Su An Na had a water fairy dressed in blue outfit while baby Su An Ni had a light fairy dressed in white outfit. Their little wings were sparkling in translucent colors of green, blue and white respectively.

Another gasped went out as Su Xiu's siblings looked at the little fairies in open wonder and amazement. They all stared at them unblinkingly.

Before Su Xiu could command the elemental fairies, Prima suddenly called out to her using their mindlink connection.

"Mistress, currently you don't have any accessible and enough number of houses to invite the elemental fairies into the space. Unlike lower level fairies, higher level and mid level fairies require their own house building to manage independently. If you happened to hatch them without meeting the said requirement beforehand then, the higher fairies let out will no longer see the owner of the space as their sole master and owner...." Prima said into the mindlink connection which made Su Xiu's eyebrows to twitch out of annoyance and despair since her money would be wasted because of this sudden situation.

Before Su Xiu could lash out and retort back to Prima, the secretarial fairy continued on explaining. "Since you have me before them, Mistress has a leeway out into this space rule. They will wait for you until Mistress can build a house for them to manage independently into the space. Once this requirement is done, the elemental fairy will put a mark to their giftee to create a gateway for giftees to enter the domain. This mark will serve as the giftees loyalty token for the owner of the domain once the giftee's test has no problem. Aside from that, the mark is another form of connection between the giftee and its responsible higher level fairy. Once the mark is a success, no other people can see the higher level fairies except their own giftee and the owner of the space... "

"How is the test performed? " Su Xiu inquired since they were still young. The triplets were still babies! How can they performed  a test?

"I once explained this to you, Mistress. Maybe, you forgot. Anyways, the higher level fairies test is pretty simple. They will just have to see the heart of their giftee to determine their worth of loyalty.... " Prima explained once again in the mind link in a monotone voice.

Su Xiu nodded in relief and didnt say anything else towards Prima's tone which she found comical.

Instead, she continued to ask, "What about their connection? How does that work? Can I also have a connection with them? "

"Mistress, since you are the owner of the space, you obviously owned all the things in the domain. Be it living or non living. Your connection with higher level fairies are irreversible and lifetime unlike the giftee where it can be revoke in any ways through the means of their own higher level fairy. The giftee's connection with them is different to yours. Their connection is a way to ensure the giftee's safety and to meet the giftee's necessities individually since higher level fairies act as both their guardian and protector at the same time ...." Prima explained while pointing out some facts to Su Xiu.

"So, I can now let the triplets go inside the space with the elemental fairies? " Su Xiu asked in clarification.

Prima nodded and said in the mindlink, "Yes, after they performed the test and received a mark from the higher level fairies... "

Su Xiu's forehead knotted a bit before she replied, "You clearly said earlier that I cant let them in the space... "

"I am merely reporting to Mistress the rules in the space... " Prima countered sounding like a lawyer in the court room.