Eighteen

Su Xiu tried to absorb the whole medium sized cave into the space. It took her a lot of mental power. By the time she was done, Su Xiu felt drained of her energy.

What was left on the area where the medium sized cave was located, was a plain infertile soil.

With Prima's updates, Su Xiu knew that the space amazingly leaped up to level 10 which was beyond her expectation. This just proved how valuable the sacred cave was.

With the space levelling up, it came with its level upgrade rewards. There were 2 fairy spring lake and infirmary building for level 3 reward, additional 2 house buildings in the eastern direction for level 4, additional 2 house buildings on the western direction for level 5, academy building for level 6, unlocking plot extension in the southern direction for level 7, additional ocean features in the new plot of land for level 8, additional features of magic stone circle in the new plot of land for level 9 and space fairies which included time fairy, fishermen fairy, doctor fairy, nurse fairy, pharmacist fairy, dean fairy, scientist fairy, librarian fairy and military fairy which were all stationed in there appropriate buildings for level 10 upgrade rewards. There were also the usual 1,000 gold coins reward for the task completion of each space level totalling to 8,000 gold coins. This little amount of money was added to the large amount of money that Su Xui earned from Musea whom was the one who collected items for 3 consecutive days in the sacred cave before it were all sold to the general store.

At the same time, with the space level increased to 10, it brought a huge advantage and benefits for all the items and entities in the space. The magic essence and spiritual air in the atmosphere became even richer and more abundant making fairies and cultivators to level up faster just by breathing the air in the space. Ordinary beasts or mystical beasts could become a sacred beast or higher with the fairy spring lake that could easily raise up levels without any bad effects. The collectibles in the museum building and the plant species in the botannical garden were fully completed and filled to the brim.

Additional house buildings were added in the domain which totalled to 10. Six house buildings were already occupied by the baby triplets and toddler triplets. The remaining four would be left for Su Kai, Su Bowen, Su Ai and Su Jia with their corresponding assigned fairies. These house buildings were stationed by five in each east and west directions. The east house buildings were exclusive for boys. The academy building was stationed in there as well. Inside the academy building was a military training ground, library and fully furnished rooms. The fairy spring lake that could raise a beasts level and fix a person's cultivation physique was also located in the east.

The west house buildings were exclusive for girls. The other fairy spring lake was located in the west area. This lake unlike the previous one could enhance the beauty, body figure and skin tone of an individual. The infirmary building was also located in the west. Inside the infirmary building were tons of medicines in various forms and origins. There were also modern equipments or tools in the laboratory room of the said building.

Another benefits and advantage by which the space offered was that all food items purchased or stored in the silo building either raw or cooked would no longer be spoiled and would remain fresh until consumption. The items purchased or stored in the warehouse would remain durable and  in best condition as always.

At the same time, a new piece of wide land extended in the south direction was filled with new features like the magic stone circle that would produce powerful and one of a kind magical artifacts every full moon. These artifacts could aid in battle, for healing purposes, for breaking bottlenecks in cultivation, for taming higher level beasts, for increasing the rate and number of graded pills, and many more artifacts to name of their functions.

Another new features that could be found in the extended piece of land down south was the ocean. Underneath it, a Sea Kingdom that was fully furnished could be found with a mermaid fairy as a housetaker. There were also beyond scared level water beasts living in the ocean and a new function for the space was added which was sea farming. Aside from that, new space levels were opened from level 11 to level 20. However, upgrade starting at level 11 would be very hard to accomplish from then on.

Another function of the space by which Su Xui was really after to was the cloning and building.

With this function accessible, Su Xui let Prima bought a small scale modern farm city in the general store. It costed alot of gold coins since it was a completely furnished item with huge and thick walls surrounding the whole city.

Su Xui placed the bought item in the inventory space for awhile since she still needed to clean the uncultivated plot of lands inorder to make used of it. With Prima's help, Su Xui was able to cultivate the land through the dummy fairies that were bought to clean the surrounding lands.

When the land was clean of unnecessary things, Su Xui used the building function to establish a space item into the real world. This would easily allow the farm city item to be placed magically on the newly cultivated land area. She used automatic construction to finish the process in one go.

Su Xui also cloned some fairies available in the space to be placed in the city and for them to manage certain buildings in accordance to their jurisdiction. The only difference the cloned fairies had from the original fairies were their visibility. Unlike the space fairies, only the space owner could see them and selected individuals like Su Xui's siblings.

Su Xui also bought protective enchantment for the city walls to withstand attacks from anyone or from anything.

Seeing her output, Su Xui felt that it was somewhat dull to look at. So she asked Prima to buy enchanted midnight flower fields, a huge enchanted forest and an enchanted pathway.

After buying, Su Xui placed the enchanted midnight flower fields outside the walls while surrounding the whole city with its dazzling beauty every morning and terrorizing trespassers during the night. The enchanted forest was placed next to the enchanted midnight flower fields, giving the surrounding of the city a three layer protection from the enchanted walls, enchanted midnight flower fields and to the enchanted forest.

The enchanted forest acted as a barrier that would not let anyone in without invitation or permission to pass through. Anyone who would try would be lost in the enchanted forest and its life would gradually be sucked out to serve as fertilizers for the enchanted forest.

With invitation and permission, an enchanted pathway would be opened for them to see and to follow that would lead straightway to the gates of the city.

Next, Su Xui let Prima purchased as many modern items in various areas of usage in the general store. Also, bought a marketplace item and place it outside the enchanted forest area for a temporary station area. Afterall, not just anyone could simply enter the city.

With the use of modern stuffs available in the office room of the main house building in the space domain, Su Xui was able to make a colorful flyer and printed many copies of it.

With everything ready, Su Xui selected some fast flying animal species in the collection room of the museum building to transport these flyers on airs to the capital. She also made sure to ready herself from any untoward or unexpected situations that might come her way starting that moment on if ever her plans got miscalculated. Just to be safe. And to make sure nothing would happen to here siblings.

A/N:
Please be warned. This is just a draft and is still unedited.