Chapter 6

When morning came the next day, Su Xiu was the first to woke up as she was too excited to visit her space. However, Su Xiu suppressed her excitement and decided to go out for awhile to look for plants to be put in the museum and botannical garden since the snow storm had stopped already.

Before she left the cave, Su Xiu put the water heater, milk can, a galloon of mineral water and diapers in the cave  just in case she went out for too long. She then, woke up Su Kai to instruct important things and kept some reminders to him while also teaching him how to use some contemporary baby stuffs. Su Xiu demonstrated how to make milk for the baby triplets while naming stuffs and explaining shortly their uses. Everytime Su Xiu used this water heater, she would always feel amazed since it would function on its own without any electricity. Truly deserving for it to be called a magical item. Afterall, it came from the spatial dimension so even though its design was contemporary in style, it would still be not comparable to an ordinary item. She already had an idea in her mind that those technological items purchased in the spatial dimension didnt require any electricity to function on its own which was a huge advantage on her part.

When Su Kai understood, it didnt take long for him so Su Xiu was able to leave the cave quickly after leaving the remaining 14 big buns out from the 22 big buns she had purchased before while leaving one and a half left-over big bun to herself.

On her way out, the only thing Su Xiu had on her was the basket. She moved forward with optimistic stride and a big hope to gather different plants that could survive in winter.

Looking for the right place to search for plants, Su Xiu already had one in mind. It was to that place were the medium sized cave was located. After all, it was where she started to have the cheat spatial dimension. Therefore, Su Xiu thought that the place would also be a cheat.  Anyways, there was no harm in trying to look in that area.

In the same way, she moved the boulder and went inside kneeling. She  noticed before that there was another hole just near the entrance of the medium sized cave. This time, instead of going deeper in the cave, Su Xiu went to that discovered hole and continued to tread while kneeling. It was not until she saw a light at the end of it that Su Xiu hastened her movements going forward.

When she reached the end of the light, she stood up amazed to see so many species of plants and how valuable some them were. It was like she was in an enchanting place with all those colorful plants shining their unique beauty under the clear blue sky.

Su Xiu saw that there were herbs for medicine such as oregano, chamomile, mint, lemon balm, echinacea, Hyssop, Catnip, and tulsi. Aside from that, there were flowers and plants like pansies, primrose, hostas, winterberries, heuchera, blue spruce, wintergreen boxwood, lily of the valley, catmint, chives, fennel, lavender, tarragon, thyme, sage, coriander, and curry leaf. What made Su Xiu even more satisfied was to see winter vegetables such as Kale, brussel, carrots, swiss chard, parsnips, collard greens, rutabagas, red cabbage, radishes and parsley.

With all of these plants and herbs, Su Xiu had a lot to do since she had to do everything manually. Without an inventory space, she couldn't automatically store them up using her mind. She look up and thought that she might had to go back a little dark after this. Full of vigor and cheerfulness, Su Xiu started picking up the plants and herbs carefully, afraid to damage any of it.

It was half past noon when Su Xiu finished picking  all of them. She rested for awhile while eating the food she brought for her. Then, she went to her spatial dimension after gathering first the herbs for medicine. As soon as she was transported inside the space, Su Xiu went into the museum building and placed one sample of each herbal medicines into the office desk before it suddenly vanished and a virtual screen showed that the collections were stored.