Seventeen

Determined to make her plans be done fast within a span of a week, Su Xui firstly needed a well detailed plan to maximize the expected time of completion. She needed to build a well known identity of herself and to let miraculous achievements be spread to the capital inorder to attract the emperial family. This move could be both dangerous and useful for her.

Su Xiu decided to make use of contemporary medicines, gadgets, appliances and beauty products to easily entice the royalty. She will leave weapons, bombs and other related stuffs out of her list since it might trigger a war. If that happened, how could she enjoy life at best if the world is in war? How could she let her siblings live a life full of fear and always accompanied with a smell of death?

Without hesitation, Su Xiu marched towards the sacred medium sized cave. She instructed Musea to collect as many items as it could for 3 days straight since the time and items in the cave was ever changing. After that, she would absorbed the cave into the space for level up.

While Musea was busy for three whole days, Su Xiu also made used of that time to go in the Hidden Village to purchase all the remaining uncultivated land. She was planning to create her own prestigious small sized modern, farm type city that was both enchanted and exclusive for her family. That way, Su Xui and her siblings could have a safe place to live in this world. If the situation came out worst for them, Su Xui could always make used of the space as their ultimate secret base to hide against dangerous and powerful figures.

Of course, in order for her plans to happen, Su Xui needed alot of plot of lands. At the same time, these lands should be registered under her name to make it legally hers and to prevent any conflict regarding entitlement since people in the Hidden Village were naturally greedy and vicious.

Su Xiu went to Head Wang's house and didnt bother with the staring or whispering of the village people. She just continued to walk faster to avoid unnecessary conflict since she was not in the mood to entertain anyone.

When Su Xiu reached Head Wang's house, she was blocked by the village chief's wife, Aunt Wang, who was rumored to have a filthy and sinister mouth.

Surely, the rumors were true as Aunt Wang loudly screeched, "What are you doing in our house, bitch? If you're asking for money or food, we don't have any. You should go wagging your tail on your bitch of a recognize relatives!"

The humor of Head Wang's wife being  envious of the Little family was partly true. It was a first in their village to have someone go to the capital and live a life like a noble. With a prince as an in-law, the Li family grew more arrogant and kept on flaunting their updated status. Aunt Li and Aunt Wang often get into fights because of this.

"We do not accept beggars here! Leave our residence or I let our dogs to chase you! I don't care if they bit you to death! You should go seeking the Li family and not us! After all, your siblings and their daughter is going to the capital. The Li family just received a huge amouny of dowry from a member of royalty. Your siblings must have enjoyed their life with the wealthy prince... " Aunt Wang spatted in a bit of envy and mixed with hatred as she glared at Su Xui, scheming to make used of her to make problem with the Li family.

Hearing about what Aunt Wang said, made Su Xiu tremble in anger yet suppressed it. She knew Aunt Wang's thoughts were and she also had to do her task first. With this, Su Xui relented for the time being. Time would tell how these people would received retribution from her or from the heavens. Anyways, it wouldnt be that long to achieved her aim with the cheat she had in hand.

To avoid further delays and to shut her loud mouth, Su Xiu simply threw a rock crystal to her. "I need to speak to Head Wang for business matters... "