Chapter Eight

Su Xiu left the space right after she let out the steward fairy away from its egg. She instructed for it to manage the main house and to prepare the rooms for her siblings to stay. The remaining 6 higher level eggs were placed on the basket by Su Xiu and off she went out of the medium sized cave.

Just as she stepped out of the cave, the snow fell again. Su Xiu closed the hole of the cave using the boulder then, she treaded her pace towards her siblings' location.

With no light to help her see her footsteps and surroundings, it took alot of effort and time for Su Xiu to reached her destination. When she entered the cave, she sighed in relief and went further inside. It was not long when Su Xiu saw the light from the oil lamp at the end portion of the cave. With great haste, Su Xiu went forward in wide stride.

It was little Su Bao in the group who first spotted Su Xiu. Su Bao stood up abruptly as the little girl exclaimed in glee and ran towards Su Xiu's direction.

Su Xiu reached out her hands to meet little Su Bao as she was afraid the little girl would fall on the hard ground. Then, she lifted the Little girl as soon as she was hugged within her embrace.

"Big Sis, you're here! " Su Kai was so happy seeing his Big Sis was already back.

It was a long battle for him all day to keep his little siblings entertained and pacified from seeking their Big Sis.

"Big Sis, what took you so long! " Su Bowen complained but his expression was one of happiness.

Even Su Ai who didnt talk much looked eagerly at Su Xiu as her own way of happily welcoming her back. The triplets were already asleep after they had eaten their fill. Same way with the toddlers, they had also fallen asleep right after they had cried alot asking for their Big Sis. There were still wet marks left on their cheeks that could be seen.

"I'm sorry everyone, I was late tocome back... I was hold back by something. Anyways, I have something here with me ... " Su Xiu explained in less details and apologized to them for making them wait too long.

"We ... Sis.... Worry....  Aunt Li.... Uncle Li.... trouble.... " Su Bao said in a stutter since the kid was just starting to learn to talk. Their sufferings before gave a huge fright and trauma to little Su Bao, affecting her cognitive development in the process.

It was not just Su Bao but others were also greatly affected. However, their level of trauma experience was different since their ages varied. It was a pity for these younger kids to suffer inhumane ways. With Su Xiu being here, she would not let these kids be bullied again nor allowed them to go hungry again !

"Dont worry too much, you're Big Sis is a lucky person so I wont be harmed... " Su Xui said as she petted the head of little Su Bao in comfort.

Su Xiu noticed the complicated expressions of her siblings but they remained silent about it so Su Xiu didnt pursue what it was.

Just as Su Xui put down Su Bao on the ground and opened her basket filled with colored eggs, thats when it sinked in what little Su Bao had said to her.

"Did Aunt Li and Uncle Li come ? " Su Xiu asked anxiously since she was not here. She feared that these siblings were too playful and went out of the cave for a little fun since snow had stopped falling earlier yet happened to meet trouble in the end.

"Su Bowen sneakily went after you when he noticed your gone after waking up. However, he happened to see a crowd of unfamiliar people with formidable martial arts. Su Bowen went back and told me that they were looking for us the whole day nonstop. We were grateful that this cave was very secluded and hidden that it was hard for them to find us unless they stumble by it with great luck... " Su Kai said in detailed as he fill her in with the needed information that Su Xiu wanted to know.