14

Su Xiu pondered over the matter for awhile before she suggested Prima to allocate funds for the three farmer's yearly budget for crop farming.

"Regarding that area, Mistress. It would be within the jurisdiction of a mid level finance fairy. This mid tier fairy can allocate funds or budgets for all the daily expenses required in the town space like food, maintenance, allowances and being a finance consultant as well. If you purchased this mid tier fairy, you wont need to worry about how to make ends meet. Are you going to proceed with the purchase ?...."

"Wait for awhile. I have to try something first.... " Su Xiu said as she looked over the surroundings.

Su Xiu decided to try her plan in mind and see how it would unfold. With fervent hope towards her plan, Su Xiu went out of the medium sized cave. After a moment of contemplation, she came back inside and straight to that magical area where everything on it as well as the time seemed to be always changing nonstop.

For how the place worked, not even Su Xiu can explained it and dared to know about it. Su Xiu was satisfied enough that she had a magical place where she can get various plants, animals and minerals necessary for her space to level up. As for anything else, she wouldnt care unless it was needed.

When Su Xiu stepped out of that familiar hole where the usual light came from, she was amazed once again. The entire place was filled with various flowers, trees , precious herbs, colored minerals, and little animals like rabbits, squirrels, kinds of birds, fishes, cubs of lion, tiger, and leopard races. Unlike before where the place was lit by the morning light. This time, the place was engulfed by the shadow of afternoon's glow.

Heart racing of excitement, Su Xiu collected everything into her space inventory using her mind. When everything was collected, she called for Musea and instructed to get a sample of each species to be placed for the museum building. Then, Su Xiu called for Flos to also get one sample of each plant types to be planted in the botannical garden. The remaining items collected was sold by Prima into the general store by batches due to the large amount of items.

After calculating everything, Prima informed, "Mistress, we got a total of 300 000 gold coins just for the batch of plants, 150 000 gold coins for the batch of minerals and 250 000 gold coins for the batch of animal species. The money garnered in total is 700 000 gold coins plus the remaining amount of 50 000 gold coins from before. You now have 750 000 gold coins of spending money..."

Su Xiu clapped feelings ecstatic. With another round on what she initially did, Su Xiu was able to earn another 700 000 gold coins for the second try.

Feeling that the money was enough, Su Xiu called Prima and instructed, "Prima, placed the first 1 050 000 gold coins that we earned in the bank for savings. Every start of the year let the mid tier finance fairy get the funds and budgets for the crops, maintenance, allowances and other related stuffs for the town space in there. For now, deduct another 300 000 gold coins in my remaining spending money and give it to the mid tier finance fairy to start allocating the expenses for this whole year...."

"For that to be done, I'll purchase the mid level finance fairy now...." Prima was quick to act and replied, "Purchase done. Sending the mid tier fairy egg outside the space... "

Su Xiu quickly acted as well when she saw the mid tier egg appeared suddenly in front of her. She thought of her siblings who was left without any guards especially that this was a crucial moment since formidable people from the capital were looking for them. With quick and familiar movement of opening the egg's shell, she was greeted by mid tier finance fairy named Tupa who was assigned in the bank building as well as Ripa.