B&W 5.

She got dressed in a white kurta with mirror work on the neckline and borders

She got dressed in a white kurta with mirror work on the neckline and borders. Dainty butterfly earrings adorned her ears along with thin delicate rings decorating her fingers.

Her lips tainted a sheer hue of pink similar to her cheeks. The week for her was starting out great with her second week back at work.

Her laptop bag sat on her bed as she set her hair in a low ponytail with her wavy loose strands covered her face.

"Sabra apa mera naashta rehne den aaj buhat der hogaye hai" she called out from the living room making his head turn over to her voice.
(Sabra apa don't work on my breakfast I'm already late today)

"Wafa it's all ready come have something first." Sabra said making her smile at her softly while entering the kitchen.

"Apa it's okay. I'll have breakfast with Mr Jahan in office, he's always there earlier than most employees. We also have a meeting in an hour. Don't worry." She said waving the idea off.

"If it's in an hour then why are you leaving now?" Buraak questioned making her look at him.

"I have to catch up and present a few things so the hour would be occupied with discussion. I'm also not hungry at the moment." She said gathering her dupatta.

"No. Have something first. Your Mr Jahan can wait" he said pulling her down on the chair next to him and filling her plate.

"Uh... Buraak"

"Shh now" he shushed her making her eat a toast.

She felt excited for meeting Jahan after so many days. He was such a nice man with a calm personality who always helped her get comfortable with a working lifestyle.

"You know Mr Jahan is such a nice man" she said chewing on her food.

"Really?" He asked bothered by her mentioning him that much. It had only been two weeks and he could physically feel the change in her behavior.

"Yes. He's well mannered and he's always so sweet" she said finishing her food.

"Hm. When will you be back?" He asked standing up after her.

"Oh.. normally I'm back before eight but sometimes it gets late. I'm not sure about today since there are alot of meetings." she said checking her stuff through. For the first time she wasn't looking at him but her files.

"I'll drop you" he said making her shake her head.

"No need. The company's driver will be here any minute to pick me up" she said and just then the sound of a horn cut her off.

"Okay Allah Hafiz" she said mindlessly pecking his cheek and ran out of the house.

He stood frozen on spot from the peck. He blinked the haze away and cleared his throat to shake the shock away from his existence. He phone pinged making him take it out of his pocket.