S&A 5.

Ok tu masla yeh ke me aajkal Jo kuch bhi me likhti ho woh Meri samajh me tu nahi ata matlab andha dhundh firing horahi hoti hai idhar tu agar me jazbaat me kabhi yahan wahan nikal jaon tu please ignore 😂😂😂😂

It was alot after the whole kitchen incident. The situation had died down by Minha apologizing to Afeerah for her behavior for which she was forgiven and hugged by Afeerah much to Minha's annoyance.

Shahzar has been introduced to the family by Dada jaan. His background was now clear to the members and they welcomed him in the family wholeheartedly.

Shahzar was now perfectly fit and fine on ith his leg all fine. He started going to office again and life fell into it's routine.

"Uncle I want to talk to you about something" Shahzar said after entering Asfand's office. It was lunch time hence he drove to Asfand's office to discuss the matter on hand.

"Yes ofcourse. Have a seat" Asfand said taking his glasses off and gesturing Shahzar to sit on one of the plush chairs placed before his big glass desk.

"Now. What do you want to discuss?" Asfand asked shifting into a more comfortable position.

"It's a serious matter and I hope you understand, what I'm about to ask for might be a hard decision to make" he said leaning back in his chair. He hid his inner turmoil well behind his serious expression.

"Go on" Asfand said seriously seeing the determination on Shahzar's face.

"I want to ask for Afeerah's hand in marriage" Shahzar stated calmly. His voice confident and his stance calm as he toyed with the paper weight in his hand.

"What!?" Asfand exclaimed getting up. He hadn't expected this demand from him.

"I've said what I wanted." Shahzar said calmly. He knew it would be hard to get this thought through this man's and his son's head but they had to marry her off one day.

"It's not about what you want it's about my daughter's life" Asfand said in a serious tone. His eyes narrowed at his nephew. He never in his wildest dreams ever thought about this.

"Jab me usse muhabbat karta ho. Usse poore Dil se izzat see apnana chahta hoon tu Mamo jaan aahir is me burai kia hai" Shahzar asked desperately. He wanted to make Afeerah his by law and by religion he didn't believe in pre marital approach hence he decided to take this matter to the elders first.
(When I love her, I want to make her mine wholeheartedly and respectfully then what's the issue uncle?)

"Tumne Meri jaan mujhse maangli hai Shahzar iska faisla karna itna Assam nahi. This was literally a very unexpected blow" Asfand said sitting down and rubbing his temples.
(You've asked for my life Shahzar how can I just give you my answer)

"I know the decision will be hard for you but I'm not going to take her away now am I? What the con in this proposition?" Shahzar asked.

"There's nothing wrong but I'll have to at least consult with my father and my brothers, Afeerah also" Asfand said going in a haze. He felt his heart constricting at the minor thought of his daughter going away from him.

"You can take as much time as you wish but I hope for the answer to be affirmative. I may sound persistent but for the sake of feelings I won't back down" he said getting up. He wanted to make his point clear and that he did.