B&W 13.

The sky was a shade of gloom, thick clouds concealed the cold in the city and cut off the sun supply

The sky was a shade of gloom, thick clouds concealed the cold in the city and cut off the sun supply. The roads thought bustled as always not resting for a day, people reaching their destination while some came back from tiring night jobs.

The silence in the car was thick, tension strong and emotions left unattended. He didn't know how to engage in a conversation with her while she wasn't in tht mood to open her mouth and say something wrong. Sometimes it was just too much for her to handle, letting her calm slide was something she rarely ever let happen. The last time it did she surely proved that she was her mother's daughter.

"Why do you want to at your parents house? Are you sure you want to—" Buraak started feeling anxious about even letting her stay under tht same roof as that man without him there.

"Aapi is going to be there" she replied plainly.

"But Wafa I still—"

"Please. I'm already not in tht mood to use my voice. Let me be." She exhaled feeling her jaw clench and hands fist.

He isn't the one you're angry at.

He didn't say anything just drove to her house. True to her words Safa's car was already in the driveway.

"Wafa" he held on to her arm before she could leave the car, cold brown eyes turned to meet his making him for a minute not recognize who exactly this woman was.

"I'll pick you up as soon I'm finished with everything." He said making her look down at his hand for a second before meeting his eyes again.

"Will we be staying at your parents house?" She asked. His teeth chewed on his bottom lip as he thought of how long tht investigation process will take.

"Maybe. The police and the aalim will surely take there time in investigating the whole scene" he said making her nod with a hardened gaze.

"Please make it all fast I don't want to live with your parents any longer" she said making him fist his hand.

"She's my Mom" he said making her scoff in response.

"And the one she's unnecessarily bad mouthing is your wife. Compromising on your behavior is something I can do but of anyone else's. No thank you. I'd put this straight. I can't live there" she said making his breathe in deeply to calm himself down.

"There are already too many things going on can you not bring this in all of this. She's just a little upset"

"Exactly Buraak there is already too much that we're dealing with. I want you to be my escape from reality, the place we live in I want it to be my heaven where I don't have to repeat my last life with toxic family members." She bursted out, she couldn't hold it in. Her heart was heavier than normal, her gut was churning in anxiety of something untold. Desperate tears leafy her eyes unexpectedly, she didn't want to cry but her conscience was on fire.

Daastan E Ishq - داستانِ عشقOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara