A&H 5.

Heelo heelo. I'm back. I tried my best to give you the best so please comment loads.

The metal of the car broke inward as the car tumbled off the road into the ditch. Her screams were muffled by the sound of glass breaking and various thudding. Her head hit the steering first then the headrest of the seat. Her side of the door was completely dented inward and was now pushing against her ribs. Disturbing sounds of her bones cracking resounded in the car as it toppled over rocks and boulders.

Glass pierced the skin of her face, hands, chest and all over. The broken shard of the door stabbed into her stomach. The seatbelt was chocked her as it tightened around her. She didn't know what had happened, her eyes were shut as the people gathered around the top. Police. Ambulance. Help was called for her aid. Life was draining out of her system, she didn't expect to live either, pain was all she felt. Her brain finally shut down on her and she was in the abyss of darkness that she so willingly embraced. This was it.

The people around them who had seen the accident happen reported the matter to the police. People had somehow pulled her bloodied body out of the car.

Her body was boarded in th ambulance, the emergency team was on its tow to start the treatment upto some extent. She collapsed. Her heart once gave up on her. Her lungs had compressed badly, they struggled to work properly. Panic was what everyone felt.

She was rushed into the HICU, the doctors were fast to start their work. They almost lost her quite a few times but she fought back. Lastly she was saved but for how long it was a question they didn't have hr answer to. Major Blood loss, intense damage to inner organs, broken arm and leg along with a fractured rib.

The head injury had caused her to slip into a coma. She was asleep but till when? She was sleeping peacefully unaware of the turmoil her father caused at home.

******************

It has been a heavy time for all. She was missing, as if she had vanished from the face of earth. Rumors were flying in both office and university. People didn't leave a chance to drop her name.

With every rising sun the suspicious of people were rising,

Where is she?

Did she elope?

Is she dead?

Huh runaway bitch just like her mother.

Comments were flying in air, her family, her employees everyone wondered how had she mysteriously disappeared.

"Settle down class ." Aaban walked into the last lecture of the day. His eyes followed the line of students who adjusted themselves and stopped on an empty seat.

Two months and she still hadn't showed up to any of her classes. If she had only bunked his class he wouldn't have been surprised but she didn't show up at University at all, nor did he see her at the recent meeting that was held between Osmani empire and Khan incorporation.

It's been a long time since they didn't have a showdown and it felt as though life was incomplete.

Why?

Why was the absence of her blazing gaze and cocky smirk affecting him?

The lecture was a blur. His mind kept wandering off to her and his gaze traveling back to her seat expecting her to be there but she wasn't.

The hallways were silent, even though the chatting of students and giggling of girls filled it but that one overpowering voice was missing.

Where could she possibly be?