N&A 3.

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

A loud sound of something hitting the floor resounded in the walls of the company and a pair of brown eyes rolled in annoyance.

Brown painted lips huffed and a strands black blew along the air that left the soft petals. Burgundy nails tapped her brown cheeks and she gazed at the models that worked effortlessly on their poses.

The EastEnd studio bustled with photographers and models as multiple models posed for campaigns that were being shot there and the rest of the staff prepared for the famous photographer to make his appearance.

The whole company was delighted to have him work with them, it was an honor to have him working for the company. The shoot was going to be a success with him adding his touch to it. 

"Why are you sulking? You look ugly doing that." Jeremy said making her drop her head down on the table and sigh loudly.

"Well I was happy sulking in my office but no they had to drag everyone out to greet this man. Who is he, the president?" she pouted.

Jeremy chuckled at her childish expression when his eyes widened and fell on the crowd near the entrance. His mouth hung open as he patted her arm to get her attention.

"I mean who even is this man? The boss can greet him and welcome him but no, I've been running around like crazy in these fucking heels just to see if there was anything left." she whined kicking her heels off, moving her arms around in weird patterns.

"I mean, come on what do I have to do with all this? Everything's as perfect as it always is and I think he can adjust." She groaned clawing the air "he should" she pressured the words.

Jeremy winced as her shoe rolled over and made the coming man stumble. The blonde man licked his lips and bit it painfully standing to his full height.

"Nuha" he whispered as the man in the black jeans and shirt raised his eyebrow at the nude pump that almost had him on the ground.

"Nuha" he gritted. 

"What?" She screeched rather loudly.

Jeremy widened his eyes and tilted his head to the side, eyebrows indicating her of what was behind her. Shaking her head she raised her eyebrows.

"Now what's wrong with you?"  She asked, her eye filled with sleep and exhaustion.

"Shut up" he mouthed gesturing for her to turn around smiling at someone behind her. Furrowing her eyebrows she turned around and her breath got caged in her chest. Jumping off the stool and stumbled on the shoes she had mercilessly kicked off.