S&A 3.

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

It has been two delightful weeks since Shahzar moved in with the Khans. So far his stay was entertaining with his precious doctor and her brother fighting after every two minutes. One thing that was clear was that these two could not be left alone but then again they did spend five years away from their home together and they are still alive so in short there was still hope in the world.

Shahzar needed a crutch to walk properly, other than that everything was going good. He was busy conversing with Asfar's Taya when a tired to death Afeerah almost crawled in, her hair in a messy bun, eyes shutting from tiredness. Throwing her bag on the couch near her she walked over to her father. She laid down on the couch with her head placed in her father's lap.

"Isse kia hua hai?" Asfand asked Ashar who walked in looking just as tried, he ran his fingers through his daughters hair lovingly.
(What happened to her?)

"Long duty hours and a surgery" Ashar mumbled taking a seat next to Azhar. Throwing his head back he relaxed on the couch.

"And why are you dead?" Azhar asked his brother.

"Bhabi ne lift nahi karai is liye depressed hai." Afeerah mumbled tiredly with her eyes closed. All eyes turned to Ashar whose ears turned pink. He glared at Afeerah and threw a cushion at her which was caught expertly by Asfar even before it hit her.

(Sister in law didn't pay heed to him that's why he's depressed)

Asfar was the one who would end everything that could harm his princess even before it reaches her ten Mile radius. He was easy going but getting on his bad side wasn't fun either.

"Who's the girl?" Ziyaan asked wiggling his eyebrows. Ashar threw a deadly glare at him shutting him off.

Shahzar gazed at her angelic face. Her eyelashes kissed her round cheeks, she snuggled her face more into her father's warmth. Her skin shined in the light coming from the chandelier.

"Ashar whose the girl?" This time it was his mother. A women with mesmerizing brown ords that resembled much like Azhar's or his elder brothers.

Asifa begum took Afeerah's things to her room and prepared lunch for Ashar. Asifa and Asfand were childhood sweethearts, they have been in love ever since they could remember and soon after getting settled they got married. They loved their children to the maximum but they adored their daughter a little more. After their dear sister Minha and Afeerah were the only girls in the whole family, but Minha's and her mother's toxic nature had the family distancing themselves from them hence making sweet Afeerah the apple of everyone's eyes.

"Ammi it's no one she's just messing around. I'm hungry give me something to eat please" he tried to change the topic but Asifa begum only threw him a 'I'll talk to you later' look.