Not again

"Lydia! My sweet angel. Your alive! I caught him! He's dead! Your safe now!" shouted, this strange guy as he went to pull me in.

"Get your hands off me I'm spoken for! " I responded back and then I slapped him hard.

"Who do you think you are grabbing her? She's with me!" Yelled Joe.

"Kimbers that was your fiance." Harlow pointed out.

I looked over and the guy was sobbing. He looked as though he lost his best friend and his whole life.

"My name is Kimbers. I don't remember much. I'm sorry. Thanks for saving me from any further damage from Abnus. I really appreciate it. Noah will be more assistance than me with this." I told the strange guy.

"It's like you look like you, but are another person. For what it's worth I'm sorry how I ended things. I had no idea it be this way. I should have stayed. " He sobbed.

"Bren. Harlow was whacked pretty hard on the head. Her memory is not what it seems. We need to be careful. She barley remembers me. She goes by this name because she had no idea who she was. Luckily she ended up in a great town. "sadly with tears Harlow informed him. She held him and they both cried.

I just stood there not sure what to do. Joe grabbed my hand and pointed me to come with him. I followed him. Noah  had my aunt and the guy go with him to make sure if what was said was true. My head was starting to hurt so I told Joe I was headed home to rest. 

Finally alone, I could breathe. Just then midnight had a scared look on her face and everything went black.  I awoke tied up.

"So you thought you could kill Abnus and get away with it! He was my brother." Roared this tall guy.

"Abnus had orange hair right and green eyes." I lied.

"No you nasty slut!?" He yelled.

"My point is I don't know him. You obivously kidnapped the wrong woman." I indicated.

I had to find a way out. I could not afford another blow to my head.  This was not how life was going to end. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement.

A woman put stuff in his coffee and pointed for me to be quiet. He drank it and was out cold. She came over and untied me.  I followed her.  Another guy came out. Before he had a chance to touch us, I used the skills I knew from defense class and he was down for the count. She looked shocked.  Then we quickly left.

"Lydia, it's me Sally. I was looking out for you. Where did you get those skills?" Observed Sally.

"Long story short. I took a huge blow to my head by a bad guy from some guy I was engaged to. I barely remember Harlow.  Memories are coming here and there. Thanks for saving me back there." I affirmed.

I followed Sally back to these tiny homes. They looked familiar. Sally showed me the beach. There a memory popped up. The strange guy from earlier and I  laughing and me smiling and him on one knee. Better than the memory of him dumping me. Guess we could take 1 happy and 1 awful one.  It was so nice to take a shower and I still had clothes there. Also the strangers were there as well.  I felt so out of place. This was too hard. Memories were fuzzy and my head started to hurt.

"Quick. In here. She's in pain Please help." Sally ordered.

Last thing I remembered was the strange guy helping me.  I awoke to strange guy watching me with worry.

"I. I. Don't want to be rude. Please tell me name." I mumbled.

"Im Brenon. Bren for short." He replied. Look of hurt flashed in his eyes.

"You need to rest Kimbers. We need you well." He uttered.

I awoke to bren kissing my forehead. I shrank back weakly.

"Joe. Joe. Please come. I need you. I love you." I called out while holding our ring.