NEW BEGINNING

"This place is so perfect! Always wanted to live in a tiny house." I shouted.

"Everything I could want in my dream home! Best part of all we are next door to each other!" marveled Autumn.

"Autumn, Sil, do you like your new homes? Beach is nearby. Just heads up. Sally and David will be helping protect us. Sally will be staying with you Autumn and David will be staying  in the guest house that  looks like a shed." Blake explained.

"Thanks. For giving me this." I jumped up excitedly and kissed Blake.

"I have another surprise for you. You will see it later. For now go explore with Autumn and Sally.

"This place is so beautiful. So glad we have a place to call home. Bren I mean Blake is something else." Beamed Autumn.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this. However, Blake pulled a lot of strings to get this place. He wanted you to be happy. He knows you have been through a lot. I have known Blake a while. We have worked together a few times. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time. Glad to see him happy." Sally told me.

After walking the trail I got to go home. When I went to try and go in, Blake came out. 

"No you are not going through those doors yet. This is going to become our home. I'm carrying you through those doors." Insisted Blake as he swept me up in his strong arms.

It was so beautiful inside. All the furniture was antique and matched each room. Only 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. Small, however to be expected with a tiny house. Blake showed me the escape routes.

"Now after all of that tour, I'm sure your beat. I set up a bubble bath for you. Go enjoy and soak in. Also have your favorite pajamas so you can relax." delighted Blake.

After soaking in the tub, I smelled the most amazing smell.  Blake was cooking my favorite steak. As I got dressed and went to the table. Blake was playing romantic love songs and singing. 

"Blake you shouldn't have. I should have helped cook." I giggled.

" Your going to be treated the way you should have always been treated. I will always protect you." He informed me.

 Our first dinner in our new home was very romantic. Blake was so kind, gentle, and romantic. He thought of all the extra touches. He tucked me into bed and kissed me good night. This new beginning, was what we both truly needed.